Petition to add a x1 fleetspeed target uni to .org merge

• You are not worried about it? I dunno if you realize how discouraging that is going to be for people to read...especially coming from the "heart of ogame" as it were.

That was in response to Nixian, not a general statement. That I am worried in general about the community is a given.

i mean rly.. who shat in your heads then .. whats discussed... maybe ask the community that keeps the game alive and not some shitheads that think they know what people want but they clearly dont.. if any of you ever played a 1x uni .. you guys would know that forcing 1x players to play 2x is a terrible idea.

I am 100% sure that the decision makers knew this - and to me this is the biggest issue in this merge indeed. But as I said, no namecalling. You can complain without this.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• I am not worried about it because I do not decide this.

There were reasons and was massively discussed, I am pretty sure theyx knew that they couldn't make all happy. I personally also do not like the abolishment of 1x universes, but there are more factors in play. I might not agree with everything there, but I am also afraid that there won't be changes made anymore...

Also: I understand you are angry, namecalling isn't needed though.

Well that truly is disheartening , I hope they realize that's a sizable amount of players what will be washing their hands of the game.
    As far fetched already stated almost half the accounts affected by this merge are in x1 speed unis...

No one here is looking for a perfect solution, we just want x1 to remain an opption and we can compromise on other uni settings and target unis age

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• I don't play speed uni's ... suggest all the 1x speed players simply stick their account into v-mode, GF will get no revenue that way and when GF finally decide to wake up and merge again to a 1x speed uni then you can come out of v-mode, no point throwing away your account and time spent on that account for nothing.

Best Solo - 1.4bn Profit - Uni1.us
    Best ACS - 5.7bn Profit - Uni1.org

• You were meant as in Gameforge and everyone involved. That includes you mods, when you go around making statements on behalf of the company.

Sorry if you felt personally attacked by gameforges stupid decisions and us calling it out.

EDIT: Us as "the players who are affected by this merge and making statements about our distaste for the decision that was made"

• I do not feel personally attacked because my conscience is clear on this. I am also not someone who blindly follow everything, and when I am displeased I say so. Be aware that most of the staff are also players themselves and might even be affected themselves.

I won't discourage complaining, as long as it is not downright insulting.

Board Administrator

• I am not worried about it because I do not decide this.

There were reasons and was massively discussed, I am pretty sure theyx knew that they couldn't make all happy. I personally also do not like the abolishment of 1x universes, but there are more factors in play. I might not agree with everything there, but I am also afraid that there won't be changes made anymore...

Also: I understand you are angry, namecalling isn't needed though.

Right this is it then

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• i mean rly.. who shat in your heads then .. whats discussed... maybe ask the community that keeps the game alive and not some shitheads that think they know what people want but they clearly dont.. if any of you ever played a 1x uni .. you guys would know that forcing 1x players to play 2x is a terrible idea.

I am 100% sure that the decision makers knew this - and to me this is the biggest issue in this merge indeed. But as I said, no namecalling. You can complain without this.

I am 100% sure decision makers didn't have a F idea what they are doing...

I'm sure soon you or somebody from team will post '' for you who are not happy with this you can BUY FOR DM THIS ITEM AND MOVE TO OTHER UNI''

so the plan was clear they F. UP everything and then ask people to spend more money to be move to 1x speed

• So i am playing on Pasiphae that is only few months old 1x fleet speed uni and now only choice i have is to go to 3 or 6x fleet speed uni.

Main reason i come back to ogame was to relax and have fun in slow uni where there is no rush. My top 10 account is now going to become nice farm for big guys cos if i go to toilet without smartphone they have time to farm me!!!

And i do want more active uni. And i do not care if i fall 500 places on lead board but i want 1x fleet!

• I'm sure soon you or somebody from team will post '' for you who are not happy with this you can BUY FOR DM THIS ITEM AND MOVE TO OTHER UNI''

I actually wondered if it was possible to grant players from the respective universes a free merge item. I have no idea as of now though.

Yes, this would be a possibility, but I am well aware about having to pay for that.

Board Administrator

• I'm sure soon you or somebody from team will post '' for you who are not happy with this you can BUY FOR DM THIS ITEM AND MOVE TO OTHER UNI''

I actually wondered if it was possible to grant players from the respective universes a free merge item. I have no idea as of now though.

Yes, this would be a possibility, but I am well aware about having to pay for that.

well to the second part gf can get fcuked do care about getting a warning at this point about that. am i hell going to give a scum of a company any of my cash just to move my account back to a x1 due to the fact they do not care about the player bases of x1 speed uni theirs a reson why people play their.

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• For me, personally...it's 1x for all settings or bust, not just fleet speed. I think Dorado is one of the older unis on that list and we've been trudging along in the trenches with 1x eco and 1x research as well as 1x fleet for almost 2 years now (OCT 25th will be our 2 year anniversary). It's a little disheartening to see that what you've taken that long to accomplish is suddenly just...not even going to be anywhere near competitive.

Dorado is literally the only uni in .org with settings as close to what the original game was about back in the numbered uni days and why so many of us veterans came back to play it.

For the most part, many of us just don't do speed, regardless if t's fleet, eco, or research. I really feel bad for the other players in Dorado, a lot of them have no idea what speed play is going to be like. Suddenly getting thrown into the mix with higher fleet speed settings and much higher engine techs (most of those unis are probably hypertech 15 or higher)...you won't even be able to check the mail or use the bathroom without having an anxiety attack.

I'm rank 1 in Dorado, I probably spent 2 weeks max in vmode the whole time in these 2 years. I've always been very active, even in this lull that we have I'm pretty active. But when you look at the player rankings beneath me, the change in points is drastic and they're going to be at the bottom of the barrel wherever they go. They'll have no recourse whatsoever to avoid being farmed by massive mammoth fleets that they're going to be thrown into the mix with. Sheer numbers, the math just doesn't add up for them to make it worthwhile to keep playing.

I really enjoyed the time spent playing there with all the different people I've met from around he world. This feels like a punch to the gut because now it's all for naught as most of them are just dismayed at this decision and they're never coming back now.

• v5d3fr

Cassandra Vandales then this is my only answer to gf. with a huge middle finger

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kenny ().

• I do not see why we can not have a 1x fleet uni the new uni is a 1x fleet its a shameful act on GF:nono

I have played most slow unis Aquarius,kalyke and Galatea I also played in Fenrir, Oberon, Himila but I quit as to fast and not enough time to play. This is a punishment for people that have a real life outside of ogame I have put all my accounts into vmode I have to think about this and with all the bugs you have in game GF can not even fix them they are just so focused on destroying ogame. :Vomit:

We want slow unis we choose to play in 1x fleet speed so give us that its so unfair

I am vision impaired and this is a double punishment for me I need time to see the numbers and move fleet when under attack i can not just click on a button and its done i have to work out so i dont get killed thanks so much GF you made my day don't know if i want to play any more :freakout:

• And it's not just about being more vulnerable to quick attacks. As a pure miner, I only use fleet for fleet saving. I deliberately positioned some of my planets at certain distances to aid in timely fleetsaving. Multiplying the fleet speed by 5 or 6 would make it impossible to fleet save for the right amounts of time.

If the merge goes ahead as-is, the choice is between becoming a much more active player or quitting, which is an easy choice.

• So much about the upcoming merger is plain stupid.

What is really annoying me is forcing different speed uni's into these faster uni's and in turn those uni's are dead.

For instance one of the target uni's (Fenrir) has a top 10 that looks like this:

1 BUYING DEUT - 788.919.937
    2 callmedaddy - 530.219.476
    3 wadDy - 196.874.756
    4 GOAT MAT - 192.870.341
    5 Kill em All - 65.107.378
    6 MigHTy KrMi - 35.839.422
    7 Empress Vin - 18.820.354
    8 Stadtholder Stellar - 11.421.647
    9 Pellegrin - 10.110.011
    10 Love Hurts - 7.475.123

With six of those ten in V-Mode!

Look at the disparity, Why make that a target uni? it's 6x speed, clearly no one wants to play it - it's dead, no one I've spoken to is even considering it as an option.

I understand the argument that it leaves a good spread for new comers but no one wants to play 6x speed.

Is it so hard for Gameforge to ask it's consumers (who effectively pay their salary/bonus) for their opinion prior to implementing these non-sense changes.

We've known of an upcoming merger for months, put some polls out, open some threads, link us to a stomt - just get some simple feedback before telling us we have three days then mergers start.

You know why they are giving us these terrible choices? So we can spend money on the new item to change uni afterwards.

GF is a joke, continuous Terrible practises. If they cared they could gather the feedback from the announcement, cancel the mergers and do some people really want. But we all already know that wont happen.

I recently stopped buying DM and will likely leave oGame for good post merger.

Seriously guys we need to stop giving these suits our money for these horrendous ideas/failures.

Merged into the correct thread - Cassandra

• and that ladies and gentlemen at GF headquarters

is a top 1 account of a still active universe set to deletion

and im pretty sure many more will follow

if we shouldve learned one thing from the past numerous merges on numerous domains is

do

not

change

fleet

speed

ever

players are more likely to stay and play in same speed even if they go from top20 to top200

than to keep playing if they need to overview 100x more, whether they stay top1 or top1000

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• by doing this as someone who does not use fleet other than farm inactive, this increase in fleet speed would make the game unplayable and the literally months/year of work i have put in pointless.

I have 2 players that is much stronger than me in terms of fleet that is 50/60 systems away that can already attack me in a hour, this fleet speed increase would mean i could get attacked in 30 minutes or less which i dont have the time for and it would force me to quit.

please do not make this fleet speed buff

• a 1x fleet speed uni should NEVER be forced into a higher fleet speed, so i totally agree with a lot of what has been posted here

Just hope uni 1 does not end up going this way, and that the current merges are rethought with immediate effect

High ranked miner, been playing way too long.
    Also have a Youtube channel with the same name (MCW UK), and I buy deut at 2.4/1.4/1

• One thing i m not sure ,why we have CoMa that nobody is listening in GF?Does CoMa provides enough info about current state of org community and do we all need to quit that some prick in GF understands how this game should operate?