Group 2 only one target in menu

• So i just checked my merge options and i have only one target uni instead of 3.

I am playing on Pasiphae and I wanted to move to Dorado.
    My plan is to wait until last moment with merge to get bit more res from x6 eco, but now it looks I can not even do it. If i can not merge to 1x fleet speed uni i have only one option, v-mode and delete acc.

Also I am not interested in idea that someone move my account before Sunday evening. Since I was paying customer and I know officially it is not important but in reality it is important without people like me who pays there is no profit for GF so i was expecting way better support and preparation that this.

My ingame name is Mrkva.

Oh and I know that legally forcing me to uni with change settings can be by the book, but I think we all know i sign up for one uni setting that are now going to change. I wanted 1x uni fleet speed and good lvl eco and r, what we are offered is crap 1x fleet speed and snail 1x economy. As best part my uni is what less than 6 months old what kind of joke is that. I come back to ogame after 15 years out of nostalgia when i played in 2004-2005, I see now this was big mistake. And i almost talked in few of my friends who also played in past to come back. There is no way they do it now, i just told them to avoid GF games.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mrks ().

• piink can you please make an announcement about this bug, lots of people are being affected and some have no idea it is a bug.

From what i gather its some sort of display bug, the .us merges also had this issue. Some people are fixing it by changing "display alternate drop downs" , for others the option just appears and for others still it stays broke. A mod said to log the issue with a ticket in your own uni and then get holdof kaldor either on the boards or discord and he will sort out a manual move .

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• If they have dev who can not fix dropdown in javascript or php or whatever than that guy should be fired, at least i know in company where i work i would lose my job as frontend dev.

As i said i do not want to be moved before Sunday evening and from what i heard once i ask support they do it when they like not when i want!

• Anyway i decided to delete account. More i think about it i do not want to play with 1x eco just to have 1x fleet speed and alternative to it is fast unis that i have no time. And to wait for server settings change few months i have no patience left. Support for this game is horrible. Announcing gameplay breaking changes 2-3 days before applying them. How can i plan something if i have no timeline what is coming next, This is strategy game so we have to plan something...

And on top of everything you can not even make one menu to work, what a joke.

My only regret is I can not claim refund for all unused DM i have left, but in same time i know GF will never get any money from me, NEVER!

• If they have dev who can not fix dropdown in javascript or php or whatever than that guy should be fired, at least i know in company where i work i would lose my job as frontend dev.

As i said i do not want to be moved before Sunday evening and from what i heard once i ask support they do it when they like not when i want!

But if you wait till Sunday it’ll be too late and you’ll get force merged into whatever Uni. I have heard some people submitted tickets after the fact and got moved manually but lost officers and boosters