Server settings

• Hello, player from .si Kassiopeia server here :)

It is small server but still some players are active there. I mentioned to my ally that server settings can be changed and we all agree that higher eco speed would be wonderful. Since now is 5x eco speed, it would be great if it will be increased on x8 eco. (also on .si servers the higest eco speed is x6, so there is no fastest eco speed possible on .si servers)

I saw a thread on .fi forum, where the server is small and active like ours and they got faster eco speed.

link: (eco setting changes)

I can also ask my ally and other players to write here their wishes.

Settings now:

eco speed x5
    research speed x10

Settings we want:

eco speed x8
    research speed x16 (I belive it should be like that since research speed is tied to eco speed)

Argus i think you are the right person to tag in this (if not, please tell me who can I ask about changing eco speed)

Best regards,

Raa from Kassiopeia.si :)

• Hello,

as a player from the same server, I agree with the proposed change. I think it is a great idea, since this is the youngest server on .si and because of that the most inviting for new players. With this change it would be also easier for them to position themselves.

I have nothing else to add.

Sincerely,

Luka Nebohodec

• Yes, i like this Universe very much and would appreciate a speed of Eco as Leeloo proposed it :).

Best regards,

Commander from kassiopeia.si

• looks like nobody response for our community...

struna you are Game admin for our community, we spoke once and you did not want to pass information for us, thinking we are too small. As I mentioned in my first post here, on .fi where is server big like ours, they got accepted.

So players from this uni already wrote, they want a change. Can you please pass this information to someone who can help us? If Finland community did it, we can do too :)

Raa

• Hello!

Merges are happening in OGame communities and OGame.si will most likely have its turn of that too. We'll see if we should do a settings change before that. Normally this is done by in-game polls where players can vote on what settings they wish for. If we shouldn't do it before the merge, it will be done after.

• Hello,

Thank you for answer. Do you have any info about when merges will happen here on .si? Also I know it need to be created pool, but I belive, players will vote for higest eco :)

Raa

• No, unfortunately I don't have information about that. At the rate it's progressing in other OGame communities, I would estimate either December or maybe beginning of next year. Though keep in mind this is just my estimation and not a specific schedule. ;) It is possible that things get delayed as the game gets updates along the way.