Solo Top 10 - [TOT: 23.734.842.500] alzakh [Kowboys] vs. OctansExplorer (A: 5.564.697.000, D: 18.170.145.500)

• Guys guys... İf u have any suspect with abusing the game. There is a ticket system. Please create your tickets or just shut up and make Clear comment.

Guess he lost respect by players after the ban.. how does the proverb go? Once a cheater always a cheater? At least you guys did some damage control, time will tell if you are going to play it honest from now on.. but as the proverb says...

To some people in Kowboys: you reap what you sow

By the way why are you vocal about all this, was it because it was your account or Downs? We know you shared it, guess you still have some sentimental value towards that account?
    But hey continue to say how I like to lick things!

History's Greatest Horse Racing Cheat and His Incredible Painting Trick

• You can cry for unfair game, for unfair life, or for whatever you want. That doesnt really affect us, and the game style will not change because you don't like it. For profit or not, more fleets to fall down. To like, to respect, to talk, not to talk, this is your choice. We don't care what do you chose.

unknown.png

signature_Down2.png

• You can cry for unfair game, for unfair life, or for whatever you want. That doesnt really affect us, and the game style will not change because you don't like it. For profit or not, more fleets to fall down. To like, to respect, to talk, not to talk, this is your choice. We don't care what do you chose.

i used to be schizophrenic, but now we are okay Men's T-Shirt | Spreadshirt

• well if this aint evidence down, witch and TFD and karenivor share the account i dont know what is.

You can see them sitting right there!

You can cry for unfair game, for unfair life, or for whatever you want. That doesnt really affect us, and the game style will not change because you don't like it. For profit or not, more fleets to fall down. To like, to respect, to talk, not to talk, this is your choice. We don't care what do you chose.

unknown.png

• Shinjite ,

8055 (name looks like number of room at brothel) did work at here for you too much. U should Kiss hım and take into your alliance. He would help you with his full attractiveness. 😁

• Shinjite ,

8055 (name looks like number of room at brothel) did work at here for you too much. U should Kiss hım and take into your alliance. He would help you with his full attractiveness. 😁

you shouldn't drink so early in the morning, you make no sense at all

horse thinking | Diane Weinmann's HOPE

• I will make this a generalized comment.

I could and was going to hand out warnings for some of the discussion here but I am a fair mod and I prefer not to.

This will be the only time I say this and the next will be official warnings.

Do not discuss cheating accusations on the board, instead raise tickets via the support system.

Do not discuss other peoples bans on the board.

Keep banter civil and do not make it personal.

Most of you have been here long enough to know this is how these boards are run.

Other than that nice cargo smash and profit, will move to top10 soon.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Armand S

Added the Label Ex-Top 10
  • Armand S

Closed the thread.