So it is close to that time of year when all things are merry
In that case I think we need a bit of jazz on the board, reintroducing the Christmas logo competition to 2020 !
This is the base template to be used:
The logo is 381x128 pixels and cannot be larger
A few basic conditions and notes:
- By participating, you grant Gameforge the right to use your work
- You affirm material that was used that was approved by the author for commercial use
- The OGame logo linked above must serve as the basis
- The format of the logo (dimensions and file format) should not be changed
- Do not add any signatures to the logo (e.g. your name)
- Pay attention to the preservation of transparency (the logo must fit seamlessly into the standard forum design)
- Image elements should not protrude (be cut off)
Apart from those few conditions, let your imagination run wild for your logo to win a chance to feature as the board logo over Xmas 2020 and some cheeky dark matter as an extra prize!
The logo does not necessarily have to represent Christmas but try keep to the wintry theme.
If there are a lot of entries prizes may be extended!
Here is some inspiration of some winners over the last few years:
(Attention, these logo's were based of a slightly different logo and size)
You can simply post your work in this thread.
It is preferable that you prepare WIPs (Work in Progress, unfinished versions) in order to get feedback from others.
Important - Please indicate the final work clearly by labeling it as such in your post! (e.g. just write "Final" in the post )
You can submit multiple entries, if you do so please try to keep the concepts as different as possible between them. If multiple entries are submitted you can only win the prize for your entry in the highest placement.
Previous thread for reference:
Current .de logo event:
Have fun and looking forward to hopefully seeing some amazing entries!
Submission deadline: 30/11/2020