next part of merge

• Ogame.RU and Ogame.IT are not merged yet.

I guess that they left the oldest and biggest universe in all communities out of these rounds of merges for a reason. My thought is that once they finish to merge all the communities they will upload even the merge item that they said at the beginning.

the real question is why they cannot focus on one thing at the time to avoid inequality between communities? Dosen't sound fair to me that there are communities still not merged yet.

My 2 cents, no criticism

• Most likely it'll be after the inactive Vmoded accounts has been moved to the graveyard server. This way less people will get free re-colo's.

The merge is coming for the older EN servers, it has just not been scheduled yet. We were told we would get information when it has been scheduled. Let's hope it's more than 3 days before the merging starts this time.

• i think there`ll be a next round soon [1-2months]

but again..just my thoughts

hopefully GF fixes few of the issues that are here

and the new graveyard thing [that apparently is working] needs some time to clean space

in older unis [such as uni1, vega, cygnus etc]

besides..item should be here..its not ideal but in a worst case scenario it might actually save us

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'