Board auto selecting new foreign servers for my acc to follow

• Hey, I wondered if anyone was having the same problem I am having. I will describe it below and it's not a huge deal, but always a little pesky when it happens.

The backstory is that when I came back to Ogame, my old board account was gone so I needed to create another one. Obviously there have been many different changes including the "great purge" which has almost completely erased my previous Ogame existence. Anyhow, when I created my account I used the "Forum On/Off" tool to turn off all of the other communities except .org and I selected certain sections of .org to turn off as well. The remaining lets me know how many unread threads I have in the red number next to the word Forum on the banner at the top of every page. I try to keep this number at 0 or as low as possible so that I'm current on the happenings in the community.

I have noticed that when a new universe opens for .org, the new universe is always automatically "Turned On" and I can see the new forum section on my dashboard which is fine and I do not mind.

However, what I do kinda mind is that at random times, usually exactly when or shortly after a new server starts in another community (such as .ru), the forum is also "Turned On", but I cannot see that uni in the dashboard.

Since I cannot see the foreign board the only way I realize I am following a new section there is when I have more unread threads on the top banner than what I can see on my dashboard. For example, today I was working through the forum posts and got down to 11 longer threads that I will work my way through as time permits. I could see 11 when I added up the sections on my dashboard. The number on the top banner was 34. Wait.....?

*Goes to unread threads* I see I was "following" a .ru uni and another uni Kass-something in another community even though they are not showing up on my dashboard. *sigh*

Look, I can turn them off and it's not a huge deal, but it can be a little annoying sometimes especially when there are a lot of threads or multiple foreign boards that get turned on because then I think I have a lot of reading to do, plus I have to find them in the "On/Off" menu.

Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks for the feedback.

Sincerely,

-MIKE20

• Heyas,

sadly this is something we cannot change or even could be changed.

It is part of the software as such.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!