ACS Top 10 - [TOT: 102.627.818.000] Big Daddy Al [F G R] & Liquid Ocelot [F G R] vs. Big Boss [ASSASSIN] (A: 14.219.048.000, D: 88.408.770.000)

• Some children get told stories of princes and princesses before bedtime. Some get told stories of love. Some get told stories of evil monsters. My children will be told the ultimate that includes all of the above; a story of peril, betrayal, heartbreak, and vengeance... the story of “Boss an’ Al”.

For those of you who don’t know the full history of Boss an’ Al, it goes back over 3 years ago. However, I will spare everyone else a history lesson and skip to more recent events.

Nearly a year ago (two weeks shy of being a year), Big Boss and his friends Ninja’d me. I was careless and paid the price. Was very close to throwing in the towel and quitting, but my alliance mates talked me into staying. Not only did they convince me to stay, but they (and some other amazing friends) helped get me back on my feet had me rebuilt in no time at all. It is because of FGR and those friends who helped me, that I even have fleet to launch. Was truly amazing seeing everybody unite as a team and come to my aid. Thank you all once again. You guys and gals are the reason I enjoy this game so much.

After a run in I had with “The General” a few weeks back, I moved my mobile next door to Big Boss. Didn’t really expect anything to come from it, mainly just moved it there to mess with him and get in his head. Lol.

Was having a probe around reset and found his main sat next door with a timer. Reset came and went and still no log. As luck, fate, and alcohol would have it, Ocelot44 happened to be awake with his fleet down. Did some quick sims and decided to have a go.

The last time I launched on Boss’ fleet after reset was nearly a year ago when i lost 72b fleet. So needless to say I had all sorts of scenarios running through my head of what could go wrong. Lmao. Thought for sure that this was another bait attempt, but me and Ocelot decided to see it through while taking extra precautions.

As we were nearing the end of our attack, my heart was pounding. Was thinking either I’ll lose all my shit once again to some elaborate trap, or we’ll actually smack him. Thankfully it was the latter!!

This hit is long overdue. I told you that I’d be seeing you in the future, Boss, 3 years ago when our lovers quarrel began. So here I am, keeping my word.

Boss reached out to me later on and congratulated me. Was a semi-decent sport about it. Told me that he will resume and “crash me come new year”, lol. Glad you’ll be staying, Kenny. Our story is one that must live on. Wish you a speedy recovery when you return.

I want to thank mah boi Ocelot for being there and flying with me on this! Seems fitting that “Ocelot” would be the one to help me take out “Big Boss” (Metal Gear characters). Also seems fitting that the moon that Ocelot and I attacked was named “Oceot”, lol.

Also want to give a HUGE shoutout to my alliance mates in FGR - the best, most enjoyable, and easy to get along with alliance in U1. An alliance that would do anything for its fellow members. And a MASSIVE thank you to my deut suppliers! The relationships I’ve formed with you guys as well as the deut trades are invaluable.

Yet another Assassin fleet down at the hands of FGR. And another member “officially” admitted to the wrong side of a top 10. WHO’S NEXT?!?! Now, without further ado...

Big Boss, you have been ASSASSA-FORGOTTEN!

Regards,

Al

On 22-11-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Big Daddy Al [F G R]

Battleship 350.000

Battlecruiser 939.000

Cruiser 1.000.000

Reaper 50.000

Pathfinder 200.000

Light Fighter 12.450.000

Mutha Effin SAFETY PROBE 1

Attacker Liquid Ocelot [F G R]

Battleship 409.589

Battlecruiser 401.070

Cruiser 1.500.000

Defender Big Boss [ASSASSIN]

Small Cargo 732.441

Large Cargo 356.631

Light Fighter 3.286.958

Heavy Fighter 505.014

Cruiser 202.015

Battleship 160.028

Colony Ship 362

Recycler 338.361

Espionage Probe 64.252

Bomber 13.093

Destroyer 100.996

Deathstar 988

Battlecruiser 180.000

Reaper 11.078

Pathfinder 19.409

Rocket Launcher 7.346

Light Laser 26

Ion Cannon 28

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Big Daddy Al [F G R]

Battleship 342.034 ( -7.966 )

Battlecruiser 923.198 ( -15.802 )

Cruiser 956.799 ( -43.201 )

Reaper 49.206 ( -794 )

Pathfinder 190.701 ( -9.299 )

Light Fighter 10.517.897 ( -1.932.103 )

Mutha Effin SAFETY Probe 0 ( -1 )

Attacker Liquid Ocelot [F G R]

Battleship 400.123 ( -9.466 )

Battlecruiser 394.481 ( -6.589 )

Cruiser 1.435.402 ( -64.598 )

Defender Big Boss [ASSASSIN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.427.725.891 Metal, 602.597.500 Crystal and 2.316.336.699 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 14.219.048.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 88.408.770.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 17.100.007.956 metal and 10.547.420.845 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 5.346.660.090 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

547.812.744 Metal and 337.895.255 Crystal

14.652.577.580 Metal and 10.547.422.420 Crystal

2.447.430.376 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

17.647.820.700 Metal and 10.885.317.675 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 10.525.205.591

Crystal: 7.460.943.175

Deuterium: 1.674.601.699

The attacker(s) made a profit of 19.660.750.465 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -51.718.384.891

Crystal: -32.860.169.500

Deuterium: -9.176.875.699

The defender(s) lost a total of 93.755.430.090 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

Edited 2 times, last by Weird Al ().

• Just amazing... Congrats again boys and particularly you Al. You promised you would be seeing him again all those years ago, and finally after a slight 72bn sized detour :dead: you got him. Has to be satisfying..

GL bb

• Lol what a pile of bullshit, there was no timer. The fleet was there 10 hours before u hit it. You probed after reset like u do every night, that night it paid off, no need to dress it up.

That said, Congrats on the hit Al, just because I lost interest in the game last year doesn't mean you did so this is probably a massive deal to u. Huge profits after all is said and done, even if it was a poxy spy and fly. It would be worse if you guys suddenly started displaying skill, that would be scary.

You almost quit the second time i ninjad you? What a baby 😂😂

I'll just respawn and grind like I would on any other game. This isn't the end of the story by a long shot. I'll still be here long after you've quit, regardless of the circumstances.

Enjoy the spoils, Al. You earned them fair and square. You too Scrubsalot

Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)

• No matter the excuses used.

No matter the amount people try to devalue the scale of this hit.

No matter the less than average trolling some may attempt and fail at.

No matter how many fake adidas trainers someone may buy.

No matter how rich some players are in real life, poor fleeting will let them down.

This hit is more than deserved and is a just a little taste of what an alliance that cares about each other can achieve.

Al, ocelot, you both are amazing legitimate fleeter's, you both spend time only on your account building it up to the point you could achieve this and you should enjoy the spoils.

FR Boss :evillooking:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Quote from Weird Al

Was a semi-decent sport about it.

Case and point ^ :tongue3:

P.S.

There was a 49 minute timer on your moon when I spotted your fleet. I have the screenshot to prove it. Not my fault you “lost interest” and left your fleets down for 10 hours. But hey, looking forward to you coming back and doing it again! :thumbsup:

Regards,

Al

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• Al, given the week I've had, my fleet barely registers on my interest scale so I've no desire to get into a bickering match with you so I'll just point out this 1 thing, and if u choose to delude yourself into thinking anything else, then that's on you

You went from years of never once seeing one of my deut fleets or res fleets, not u or any other fgr player ever saw any of my deut or res fleets, my main yes, but never anything else, not 1 solitary time to suddenly seeing them all the time. That tells u the level of interest i have lately.

Cillidan Aside from the obvious issues of an admin being so blatantly partial (a guy i dont know, or have ever spoken too,, ever) none of my adidas are fake, thats why I get all the pussy and you spend ur time moderating forums where nerds like us post about our spaceships, nobody is trying to detract from Als hit, its massive. Huge numbers, massive profit. Not nearly as spectacular as my hits on him but far more profitable. Nobody is trying to detract from it. It was fair and square. Thats more than can be said for the majority of his other hits and i salute him for it

• Congratulations again Al, I know what this means to you!

Boss, man up and stop being a little bitch. Everyone knows you only grew a pair when asses showed up and we all know why that is right?

How many channels do you get on that TV again?

Please mind the language and hiden accusations. Notice, Cassandra.

Boss, man up and stop being a little bitch. Everyone knows you only grew a pair when asses showed up and we all know why that is right?

shemale grates and is that a penis tapped to her leg !! I here are the 2 he gets

Congratulations al

VERY NICE !!!

Defender mhh

look at that dead bird in the sky :wtf:

You make it sound like I'm upset.

My first pm to al was congrats and altho i havent read the CR yet I'm sure it's epic.

What more do ye want? 18kkk profit is no joke. I'm delighted for him

• Congrats attackers, amazing profits. Love to watch the drama from the animosity unfold in this uni.

GLORD, though I'd recommend if you'v lost interest go blue until you're motivated to play, regardless if it's a probe and go you admittedly let your fleet sit for 10 hours because you said you lost interest. Losing interest versus having an IRL incident with friends or family changes the perspective for most alliances and whether they keep players on the rolls and help them recover from a loss. Case in point, FGR pulled together to keep Al in the game because he was interested in it and he still has a spark...if I was an Assassin I'm not sure I'd extend that same team assist to you in this kind of situation.

• Congrats attackers, amazing profits. Love to watch the drama from the animosity unfold in this uni.

GLORD, though I'd recommend if you'v lost interest go blue until you're motivated to play, regardless if it's a probe and go you admittedly let your fleet sit for 10 hours because you said you lost interest. Losing interest versus having an IRL incident with friends or family changes the perspective for most alliances and whether they keep players on the rolls and help them recover from a loss. Case in point, FGR pulled together to keep Al in the game because he was interested in it and he still has a spark...if I was an Assassin I'm not sure I'd extend that same team assist to you in this kind of situation

Yea i saw earlier he nearly quit when we ninjad him in spectacular fashion, again. I mean its understandable, we made him look a complete tit, again.

But this was a mere spy and fly, 0 skill required. It doesn't leave quite the same bitter taste as getting manipulated the way we manipulated Al.

ffs ocelot was involved, it doesn't get more bottom rung 😂

Members of the ally have reached out to me about helping with the rebuild, of course they have, One of the perks of being in the best ally the game has ever seen, not my style tho. I pay for my own fleets.

As for my interest in the game. This can go 1 of 2 ways. I stay blue and see what all the fuss about sleeping at night is about, or i take the fact that i no longer care if i get ninjad and i gut fgr and their traders.

• all I can say about this hit is muahahaha well played by attacker and defender no fs usually finish like that :)

Enjoy in profit attackers you deserved it :)

Defender fr in 10 years you might get em!

• all I can say about this hit is muahahaha well played by attacker and defender no fs usually finish like that :)

Enjoy in profit attackers you deserved it :)

Defender fr in 10 years you might get em!

I already got him, twice. Using skill. Im wayyy ahead in this competition my friend, way ahead