When do we get the Marketplace back?

• Greetings,

I have a question, when do we get the Marketplace back?

I need it to sell my ships, i do not want any fleet and remain a collector.

Hope it comes back soon!

Also i need to sell crawlers to my ally mates :D

• Marketplace is bad. Why discoverers or generals class can have crawlers? That doesnt make sense. If you want them you need to change the class simple as that. If you want to get rid of ships you can sell em for 35% or max 75%. Marketplace should be removed pernamently

• they removed market place so you buy d/m to bargain with scrap merchant and to exchange res simple as that, all about money in the end, i remember few years ago i said buying d/m was all about gf getting money and was told by gf that the money spent on d/m didnt go to gf well we can now all see that was a lie

• As troniac said bring it back just for selling resources

After mp shut down I’m searching for deut and all miner starts thinking they having gold not deut

Asking for 4-2.5-1 or 2.2-1 ratio wtf

But you have merchant to trade resources

Its more convenient to be able to trade whenever, not wait on DM, also better for the servers that the res goes to a player instead of just vanishing. And can go over the storage limit.

elyVUy6.gif

• As troniac said bring it back just for selling resources

After mp shut down I’m searching for deut and all miner starts thinking they having gold not deut

Asking for 4-2.5-1 or 2.2-1 ratio wtf

But you have merchant to trade resources

And that you call Free to Play??? O.o Its more over Pay to Win! I need about 2-3 Weeks to get the DM by Expedition to trade one time. :-/ In the meantime I have traded 30-40 Times on the Marketplace!

• There wasn't marketplace in early ages of ogame and people were fine. I had an account 4kk points, top25 back when unis had numbers and were 16k players per server. Now you can trade, sell fleet and defense. Marketplace is too much. Ofc game is pay to win if you have resource packages. On sombrero top1 guy has 10x more points than top3. I don't care about ranking in this game. I don't compete with players abusing DM. They are jokes for me and everybody should laugh at them. Same with guys who are using bots or are under protection of game admins. These 3 kind of players are just pure cancer. But whatever everyone can do whatever they want. I play for pure fun and satisfaction and ranking is just irrelevant at this point where you can just buy your points. You can play less and be top1. That is just BS. Dont take rankings seriously especially they didnt fix discovery class for that long and its pretty much over. All servers will be merge into 1 or few at one point

• All servers will be merge into 1 or few at one point

I really hope that they do that honeslty, that would honeslty be sooo much fun...

Imagine 10k active players in a uni, instead of dead unis offering 10 players active at one time xD

• Well the marketplace was a great place to buy items, res and ships it was a great way you can trade with permitted amount aloud so i can not see abuse there but there should be a limit on quantity's to trade with so no one can cheat and it takes away the bullies in game that threaten players if they do not trade with them they will attack them and give them a lower rate then they were getting on the marketplace so that takes away some of the bullies from your door but now they are back and pushing players to pay up or die grrrrrrr :rant:

I like the market i do not have to be online when someone buys my res and when i am free its ready if sold when i come back i do not have to worry about been timed back when i do a trade as some will try to hit you on return as has been done before.

I do not have to wait hrs in slow uni for my ships to return from trading so it was a win for me.

I do not have to find someone to trade with be it items, ships or res.

its a shame that all GF makes good and everyone likes it then snatches it away shameful indeed and as for the rewards i will not be spending any dm on it as soon as everyone works around it they will change it or delete that as well unless it makes them money

and you take away the market place as you think it will fix the bugs up hahahahahahaha what a joke! all the bugs are still there i don't bother to waste my time no more to report bugs i am done with wasting me time with GF they don't read what you tell them and what the bug is doing they just say
    refresh your creche re boot all the crap i coulld go on but we all know we all experienced it if not you soon will even ships are sitting but you can not see them moons vanish in galaxy view but they will come back later just stuff like that and research still has that bug oh well to bad i give up :rant:

Edited once, last by The Queen ().

• Well the marketplace was a great place to buy items, res and ships it was a great way you can trade with permitted amount aloud so i can not see abuse there but there should be a limit on quantity's to trade with so no one can cheat and it takes away the bullies in game that threaten players if they do not trade with them they will attack them and give them a lower rate then they were getting on the marketplace so that takes away some of the bullies from your door but now they are back and pushing players to pay up or die grrrrrrr :rant:

You do realize extortion is a bannable offence right?