[TOT: 82.176.000] Confederation [Apex] vs. Tizoc (alzakh in disguise) [Kowboys] (A: 0, D: 82.176.000)

• I'm not such a good player so i go for the little bits, still, this metal, for some reason whenever i take metal from this player i feel much richer than before. I think this metal is made of Dark Matter.

Dark matter metal seems to have some new properties, it makes you grow 70BN in size every 2 days.

Even my Wallet feels heavier than before now.

Thanks for sharing your sweet sweet money Alzakh.

On 15-12-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Confederation [Apex]

Pathfinder 9.282

Defender Tizoc [Kowboys]

Large Cargo 6.848

After the battle ...

Attacker Confederation [Apex]

Pathfinder 9.282 ( -0 )

Defender Tizoc [Kowboys]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

173.209.666 Metal, 117.196 Crystal and 7.669.201 Deuterium

43.302.417 Metal, 29.299 Crystal and 1.917.300 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 82.176.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 28.761.600 metal and 28.761.600 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 226.245.079 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

28.761.600 Metal and 28.765.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 245.273.683

Crystal: 28.912.295

Deuterium: 9.586.501

The attacker(s) made a profit of 283.772.479 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -257.600.083

Crystal: -41.234.495

Deuterium: -9.586.501

The defender(s) lost a total of 308.421.079 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• hohohohohoh WHAT A HIT....CONGRATZ MR NO1 GUY ON BELLA..... if i start posting hits like that, then whole page would be ronin hits.......

just one q , does it hurts so much when someone spends money on game??? i mean, i had same situation , while i was young and played ogame, didnt have money for dm, but how i was older and with extra money, i started to cure my frustrations from young days, so what??? if you have something against spending , then quit and start play TETRIS or games like that, which doesnt have option for buy anything....

fr deff, hope you wont bankrupt and quit bcs you lost 200m metal

• gogogogo take more money from your parents gogogo spend it like some kid on a digital game where all the money is lost hahahaha.
    Hi Alzakh, so your the one spending big bucks on tizoc account, Arti ratted you out. Good friend for information he is :)

:rofl:

signature_Karnivore.png

• hohohohohoh WHAT A HIT....CONGRATZ MR NO1 GUY ON BELLA..... if i start posting hits like that, then whole page would be ronin hits.......

just one q , does it hurts so much when someone spends money on game??? i mean, i had same situation , while i was young and played ogame, didnt have money for dm, but how i was older and with extra money, i started to cure my frustrations from young days, so what??? if you have something against spending , then quit and start play TETRIS or games like that, which doesnt have option for buy anything....

fr deff, hope you wont bankrupt and quit bcs you lost 200m metal

Yep, i got a problem with people buying their way to the top. GF has find more ways to milk the playerbase and keep on introducing pay to win elements into the game.

I dont mind supporting the game by buying some DM to do your things, change planet locations, buy commanders but spending thousands of dollars/euro/ruski money to buy your way to the top i do have a problem with.

Keep defending your friends, maybe i will eat some of that Vmode warrior cake your made off, no need to play against people who pull their wallet at every opportunity

Or i'll follow your advise, since your such a good guy to listen too. Going from backstabber to a person handing out advise, game changer. Maybe i should find myself another game to play. Might even find someone else to play this account, enough people in the forums who would like the account i've created.

• you created??? you mean you used gf gift from batlles with pirates and aliens?? you call that creating??? man you are such a noob, i cant bealive you survived until then.... why you are not sending expos anymore?????

• Alzakh, I hope your investments in bitcoin and S&P 500 are going well, because you are going to have to liquidate assets soon to rebuild after this hit

you go girl, spend that money :tongue1:

signature_Karnivore.png

• gogogogo take more money from your parents gogogo spend it like some kid on a digital game where all the money is lost hahahaha.
    Hi Alzakh, so your the one spending big bucks on tizoc account, Arti ratted you out. Good friend for information he is :)

:rofl:

OMG busted, I am undercover apex agent :tihihi::evilgrin2::vain:

signature_Arti.png

• Alliens and pirates helps him to be top 1 :)

Expos destroy the game he will be target now

• crying about me doing expo's while all of you did them aswell and are still trying to do them.

Talking about being a bunch of hypocrits. All there was for almost a year was doing expo's but we've no moved on, Dark matter is way quicker

• these guys that did expos? absolute noobs.

this guy that i befriended a couple days ago spending 500€ every 2 days? absolute god of ogame.

i know its good to invest in your future but i'm pretty sure he's only investing into his own account right now :^)

• Keep on topic of the hit.

Last time I will say this before handing out warnings.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.