Requesting a DM free uni

• dm is not big deal , pushings and bots are big problems.

bring ban4life back ,no warnings no short bans,just ban cheaters one time forever.

HunTeR :sniper::huntsman::censored:

• would be nice to have uni without DM. I could even pay monthly subscription known from other games (WoW for example). Just for the sake of fair game and more competitive gameplay.

ban's without vmode, like the old days... banned without god mode.

That was like..... let me see. Last time i've seen a V-less ban was 11 or 12 years ago.

Aren't we way too old for dumb browser games?

"Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself." -alex stukov

• Im requesting the game to be faster. Any ogame-clon is 10x faster. PLaying this game is PAIN in the ass. I can't imagine any new players who didnt play ogame before play it now. I also have constant logouts. Also bugs like I can't open inventory sometimes or is loading 5-10secs. This game is boring and archaic. Im not gonna spend DM on my acc no more. If the game was faster I would buy maybe 350k DM on happy day, but I decided that this game is NOT WORTH spending money on. So slow, buggy, constant logouts. Like I wanted, but decided nope

• would be nice to have uni without DM. I could even pay monthly subscription known from other games (WoW for example). Just for the sake of fair game and more competitive gameplay.

ban's without vmode, like the old days... banned without god mode.

That was like..... let me see. Last time i've seen a V-less ban was 11 or 12 years ago.

Aren't we way too old for dumb browser games?

To be honest, i think this is the way to go. a small subscription fee for a DM free uni with a VIP treatment when it comes to Bot monitoring and all the other stuff that makes cheating possible.

All players on a even playing field.

I would prefer this over the current game.

• Requesting a DM free uni to be created so we can play Ogame normally again like years back..

seeing what happens now in Bellatrix is just insane.

100% this. I understand GF needs to make some money, so maybe officers only? I would legit pay to have a sever where the playing field is 100% even, hell I'd pay a subscription for a server to NOT have officers or any other boosts. I came back on a whim, saw an add and was bored, last time I played DM had just been introduced to the game, so I don't really have an experience with it until now. The amount of money I'm seeing these wallet warriors drop on this new uni is astounding, and I see why all my friends quit because of DM.

The game is no longer a competition in and of itself, its a competition of who is willing to spend the most, we've gone from fair and balanced, to mostly balanced but people who pay get an edge (officers) to where we are now, basically complete P2W,

• Dm is not problem i would make new pro ogame uni with enough GOs and would lift high baning politics for pushes multis and all...make special uni with nice specs and high monitoring will bring lot of players come back and play.just give everyone fair play

• I'd like to see this as well. Set the uni up with the fastest speeds to make up for not having DM or officer boosts. A level playing field is all we're asking for.

Listen to all, follow none

• Sadly this won't happen.

These days any attempts of having this for free are not granted. Any changes made, any new thing cost developer time thus money, and you can bet that it is expected to bring in more money than it costs.

That said I don't think you are wrong with your wish. It would be nice if there could be a universe like that, less DM options.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

These days any attempts of having this for free are not granted. Any changes made, any new thing cost developer time thus money, and you can bet that it is expected to bring in more money than it costs.

That said I don't think you are wrong with your wish. It would be nice if there could be a universe like that, less DM options.

Perhaps it could be suggested a uni without the option to buy resource packs but all other DM options are available ?

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

I think we're requesting a paid server, with a subscription fee of some sort, but no boosts, that way its still financially viable but also has none of the DM options.

• maybe propose both? DM free uni with just a sub for commanders and a uni with no res packs indeed.

• That's what i have proposed. Shared the idea with the players that i know, collecting the opinions and will share it when i have all sorted out. The basic idea is:

No DM at all, commander on (free) , rest of the officers goes away. Class change available to any1 with some long cooldown (weeks or months even). Monthly subscription around 5 euro / usd. If you dont extend your sub you just get vmode banned untill you renew it. But this would mean no idlers on server and those are quite important. Other idea around this is to keep the DM but only as expo find and some symbolic amount given monthly, so you would decide if you wish to save it for class changes or somethig else (maybe some features without an impact to the gameplay, eg colored icons, avatars and some fancy stuff).

Main goal of the paid to play ogame is to obliterate any pay to win options, like resource packs, speed ups, extra fileds, boosters and all the bla bla bla that you can see in the shop.

If like the idea behind this, keep posting here or PM me. I want to make the concept complete before ill go stomt and origin with it.

"Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself." -alex stukov

• great idea

• AFAIK in the old days, before DM existed, that was the way to go. And you just had Commander. To make a queue and have empire view. Not even Tactical retreat existed.

OPKA Since 1900's - Uni1
    Will always be a E.U.A family member - Uni19
    Former Royal G.A. - Uni1
    Retired Evil - Uni20
    Retired OPKA - Uni44
    Retired Reign - Uni.Antares
    Retired MEMES - Uni.Unity
    TASCA - Uni.Tucana

komodoro-1.jpg
    I'm back baby :evillooking: