Here in the forum

• So here in the Forum I have only the 3 Uni's I play in set so I can see them. Every other Uni. I keep hidden because honestly I don't care to read them or be bothered with them (I don't speak the languages anyway). So why is it that every single new Uni. that pops up I have to hide again here in the forums. Perhaps reverse the option and make the person opt into each Uni they want to see instead of opting out every time a new uni. comes along.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• Sadly the board software is not equipped to do something like this. thus we have to live with it.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• So here in the Forum I have only the 3 Uni's I play in set so I can see them. Every other Uni. I keep hidden because honestly I don't care to read them or be bothered with them (I don't speak the languages anyway). So why is it that every single new Uni. that pops up I have to hide again here in the forums. Perhaps reverse the option and make the person opt into each Uni they want to see instead of opting out every time a new uni. comes along.

If you only play 3 unis and none of them are in the newest unis section, it may be worth hiding the entire section rather than just the individual unis. I do that for the non-English/Swedish sections and it's done me quite well (so far).

If you see this, the image broke!
    OGame.org & OGame.us Admin