This is the continuation of the double post game, since the original reached its 5000th post (link: here). The game is simple - all you need to do is post in this thread twice in a row!
On the old board, users were only able to post in a thread again if time had passed since their old post or if someone replied first. On this board, it's not possible to set that up without it affecting the other sections as well, so I'll need to include some ground rules:
- If you're the last person to post in this thread, you must leave a minimum of two hours between posts. Any double-posts made that are less than 2 hours apart (even by just a minute) will not be counted.
- The 2 hour mark will always be based on the time of the last post made. For example, if you post at 12:00 and can make a double post at 2:30, you would need to wait until 4:30 before posting again, unless someone else posts.
- Anyone who double-posts immediately or is obviously ignoring the 2 hour rule may be noticed and/or excluded from the game at the board team's discretion.
- If you can successfully make a double post within the rules, you'll gain a point. Points will be tracked in the thread itself and on this post.
- Should the thread reach 5000 total posts, the thread will be closed and a new one can be started up by a teamler. All points gained in previous threads will be carried over to the new thread.
- These rules are in addition to the general board rules, which apply at all times.
Here we go!