Server setting changes

• 1. 8x eco & 70% df

2. 20x research & 70% df

3. 50% deut & 70% df

Quantum shouldnt be dictated by inactive miners and that is why this poll should be a dual poll,not just one or the other as no one will get anything that way.

• 1. 8x eco & 70% df

2. 20x research & 70% df

3. 50% deut & 70% df

Quantum shouldnt be dictated by inactive miners and that is why this poll should be a dual poll,not just one or the other as no one will get anything that way.

Quantum should not be dictated by fleeters either, and from your propositions the chances positively influence mostly fleeters. And a jump from 40% DF to 70% is to big, not to mention 70% df is down right ridiculous. We had previous pools in the past, and i don't remember a lot of people voting for high DF. Even some big fleeters from the server spoke up against changing the DF. But it remains to see what we get. Good luck with your changes.

• make things balanced to both sides, that suits both miners and fleeters

10x eco

5x fleet

70% DF

no research or field change.

70% df works well in vega, which has a slower fleet speed at 2x so i dont see why a higher df % is really all that much of a problem to you alex, unless you have a problem keeping your fleet safe

• In Quantum we should be able to have higher df,at least minimum 50%,all other servers have higher(correct me if i m wrong).And eco x8 seems good,also x5 fleet speed should stay the same with lowered deut cons. And can i ask miners one question ❓ You are all good with going up with eco but when we fleeters ask some things for us,thats not good idea.

The Monster

• I see some people picking up on miners for the changes we ask for.

First of all, an increase in Eco speed positively affects miners as much as fleeters, last i checked fleeters had mines as well.

I am not totally against an increase to the DF, but no way in hell up to 70%, i played in servers that had that much DF, and that universe was killed cause some as s hole fleeters decided to raid our planets for the scraps of 24-48 h production with LF swarm and some big ships to kill the plasmas and the shield domes. Combined with only 0.5 deut consumption. And they actually had profit, very small but they did. In quantum i actually had someone launch on one of my planets for a measly 10 mil profit, and they were losing a few ships, imagine with 70% DF, i don't have a huge defense, but it would be nice if i would not become a turtle.The 70% DF would only be beneficial to the fleeters.

That being said, i believe there is a middle ground that can make everyone happy.

x10eco ( benefits miners the most but helps the fleeters as well)

x20 research ( benefits everyone )

55% DF ( Fleeters get a bit more DF, but not so much to make it possible to just crash your fleet for nothing and still have profit, and probably not many people will oppose this.)

x0.7 deut consumption ( fleeter vastly benefit from this, but so do miners to some extent.)

Fleet speed stays the same.

I believe this is a balance that can make almost everyone happy.

Edited once, last by alexg2222 ().

• I actually want the highest eco speed that is possible. It would be fun to watch

You can increase the DF to 70 if you want to, even though that would affect me negatively, everyone has to live from something

Id rather have fleeters roaming around in the uni than have a dead uni, even though the last option would suit me best

Increase research as much as possible.

Oh and fleet speed stays the same. I played on 100x fun servers, they can hit you in the same sistem in 10 seconds or so

No more oh I went to the bathroom to take a dump and my fleet is gone. Now its oh I looked the otherway and now my fleet is gone. Nobody wants that

Sure if you REALLY want it, increase it to 6x. But no more.

Deut consumtion can be improved if possible. Fleeters are gonna do what they are gonnado.

• Would be nice. With the increase speed to x7, than with the production increase from the introductions of the classes, and with a theoretical increase to x10 eco, our current fields will surely not be enough.