Uni1 Server Settings

• Imma go ahead and start this before someone starts one before me and calls for eco increase to x20 and decreasing df to 10% :headwall: I'm sure we will even get one bright spark calling for def to df.

Personally, the only thing I would like to see is two options tied together

- 8x eco AND 40% df

Please don't offer them as separate options like before..

I will be voting against x8 eco if it is offered separately from the df as we here in uni1 have twice (in my time here) voted FOR eco increases and twice AGAINST df increases.

Throw us a bone for the love of god!

Thoughts?

• x8 I agree with.

40 or 50% DF I agree with.

lower deut consumption I would vote no.

My reason being is that our 100% deut consumption as well as x1 speed is one of the main factors that will keep some of the ridiculous paid for fleets and pre patch expo abused fleets away from us.

It is my belief that our slow speed and max consumption is what keeps our uni one of the most if not the most balanced in org.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• If the fleet speed changes I will retire.

Go play in another universe.

Better yet, use the transfer token (when it works) and go somewhere else.

I am a collector/miner/farmer.

I'd like to see everyone get another +30 fields. The higher eco is eating up those fields faster.

I am in favor of 50% dbf's. I think the UNI still needs a little balancing towards the Fleeter/Generals.

I'd like to see a 100KK limit put on expo dbf's. Better yet do away with them, completely.

Let everyone build pathfinders, crawlers and reapers.

Happy hunting to all.

Regards, version4

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

• I am personally in favour of the saying, 'don't fix what's not broken' but should anything get changed than I definitely think the speed and debris are not any of these. Personally these need to be kept as they are because altering these will just encourage the aggressive players to be even more aggressive and will just completely destroy the uni especially if the debris field gets increased.

• I'm all for an eco increase providing its coupled with a df % boost too. As a few others have said I don't think the deut consumption or fleet speed should change. 8x eco and 40-50% df would be perfect for this uni 👌

• piink

Can you confirm for us if it is possible to have a joint vote that combines eco and df in one ?

This appears to be the most popular suggestion here in uni1 so far.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• So maybe make a combined no1 choice x8 eco and 40% df

and no2 choice combined x9 eco and 50% df

since I think lowering deut consumtion people wont be voting for,even I am would really need to think about it,maybe put it at 0.8 but that is just maybe

fleet speed change is eternal vm for me as I think for most of us also

• I agree on 40% df and 8x eco (or leave eco as is), but as version4 said, we need extra fields or something done in that aspect (and not by destroying the planet) since higher eco greatly affects this

• So maybe make a combined no1 choice x8 eco and 40% df

and no2 choice combined x9 eco and 50% df

since I think lowering deut consumtion people wont be voting for,even I am would really need to think about it,maybe put it at 0.8 but that is just maybe

fleet speed change is eternal vm for me as I think for most of us also

If two options are very similar it will dilute votes and 70% won't be reached.