universe specs

• Since this is an option again, can we agree for new stuff we wanna see?

x14 research?

0.5 deut?

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• I would vote for 14x research, but no to .5 duet.. Maybe plus 25 fields?

Could we get a 4x construction speed(no way do I want to adjust the fleet speed)?

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• x14 research is a must.....even my lame rank 200-250 accounts researches take forever x forever to complete the old fashion way.......to vote against x14 research is crazy/dumb......hopefully anyone not liking x14 research will miss this vote.

I'd love to have .50 deut consumption as a poor fleeter with backwards mines.....but can't see the turtles or miners going for that...oh well. Glad we get another chance to switch settings....usually takes forever between opportunities

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • I would vote for 14x research, but no to .5 duet.. Maybe plus 25 fields?

Could we get a 4x construction speed(no way do I want to adjust the fleet speed)?

Seconded. I will vote for the research speed increase, that will especially help newer players tech up faster.

0.5 deut only benefits players with big heavy fleets (sometimes my costs can get very high, so it would benefit me). But don't think it would be fair to vote for that one, as it will further favour the top players, and most miners not at all.

I'm also happy to vote for planet size increases, though I believe we might be at the top on that?

• would need to be something to balance out the gain miners get from the research boost

0.5 deut helps everyone, most miners have 15-20bn fleets so helps those costs too

sorry but im not very optimistic on this, been screwed to many times by large alliances turning the favours

:P:spiteful:

• Miners get nothing, 20bn fleets are with defense with the DS. this is completely useless for the miners, they lose potential deut sales for good price, and the attackers can attack them twice at the same price instead of once. And as far as I know this is a miner’s uni

• would need to be something to balance out the gain miners get from the research boost

0.5 deut helps everyone, most miners have 15-20bn fleets so helps those costs too

sorry but im not very optimistic on this, been screwed to many times by large alliances turning the favours

I have to say I totally disagree on most of what you are saying.

Lets discuss the research. First of all I would argue that its more critical for fleeters to tech up than miners, they require drives, combats, esp techs all to high level to fleet effectively. Most miners are mainly after astro, and plasma, and generally get lazy on other techs. After a certain point these techs get so expensive it requires dm use anyways, so its moot. Well teched up accounts like asto, or myself basically don't need to tech anymore (I basically have everything I need tech wise), or if we do its has to be like astro which requires dm to finish. So really that benefits players like myself very little if at all. I think this on the whole would help accounts less well teched most, so could help with the balance of the server overall, so IMO is a good thing.

As far as fleet save costs go, even the top miners I know can fleet save for like 5m a day or less, yes mine are more, but I don't have a typical miner fleet. So really the benefit they will gain is very minimal, is that worth giving such a massive advantage to a few large fleeters, I really don't think so from their perspective.

And you complain about being screwed by large alliances turning the favours, but just as last time, a few large fleeters are trying to push through settings that only favour themselves, not considering the rest of the player base or how it will affect a lot of smaller players and other play styles. I'm not going to vote for something that is going to screw my alliance even if it benefits me personally.

If you can come up with a fairer solution for everyone I'm all ears.

• and this is why i was hesitant to post in first place

we cant all be happy

i just say link em all up in one question

either we all "win" or we all "lose"

anything other than that is pointless

personally i love Vega stats..and with expos gone, deut doesnt affect me much

but neither does the research lol

in the end we`ll get merged into some weird uni, or weird uni comes to us

and we`ll have to vote again in due time

or we try and vote on what uni 1 is hoping for

x8 eco and x16 research? right? that`d make miners happy

and just to make fleeters happy

add 0.5 or 0.7 (max) d00t

and put them in one question

and i cannot stress this enough

either one question or it`ll be POINTLESS

so the miners, if they wanna win, they have to be ready to lose something

and same goes for fleeters

end of story

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• agreed!!!

why would someone want x14 research if it takes 4 secs to click click and its done?

Uni 24
    324 HoFs (78 Advanceds & 10 Top Tens)

Stoped counting too long ago :beer:

• i'd vote yes to 8x eco and 0.7 deut or something like that

but it has to go all in one vote

otherwise its a lost cause

Uni 24
    324 HoFs (78 Advanceds & 10 Top Tens)

Stoped counting too long ago :beer:

• If you need to poison pill someone else's choice to get your to pass it's not a good choice.

None of these choices require the others to function as intended (they are all sever-able to use the judicial terminology) so they should be voted on their individual merit.

Individual votes, let the chips fall as they may.