Server Setting Change/Merge

• I'm not sure why you would chose to join a DIDF universe and then ask that it be changed, I once played Fenrir because I was bullied into it by my friends ... can you call them friends when they drag you into a universe like this ..... anyway I came, I saw .... my Ass :xeno:and then I left :lol:

• I'm not sure why you would chose to join a DIDF universe and then ask that it be changed, I once played Fenrir because I was bullied into it by my friends ... can you call them friends when they drag you into a universe like this ..... anyway I came, I saw .... my Ass :xeno:and then I left :lol:

we did not join here :) we are forced to merged here :) i came from pasiphae where it was probe storage on .. so when given a choice where to join , dorado,fenrir or bellatrix... for me fenrir is the fastest in fleet for farming compare to dorado and bella... so it is hard but what can we do? ....

we did not join here :) we are forced to merged here :) i came from pasiphae where it was probe storage on .. so when given a choice where to join , dorado,fenrir or bellatrix... for me fenrir is the fastest in fleet for farming compare to dorado and bella... so it is hard but what can we do? ....

I too had to chose between Fenrir, bella and Dorado, I went to bella as it's the most obvious choice against Dorado (was to slow) and Fenrir (had DIDF and was not likely to ever change), so you had a choice you just made the wrong one picking a DIDF universe.

I too had to chose between Fenrir, bella and Dorado, I went to bella as it's the most obvious choice against Dorado (was to slow) and Fenrir (had DIDF and was not likely to ever change), so you had a choice you just made the wrong one picking a DIDF universe.

when i transferred in fenrir i used to farm 16 hours a day minimum so speed is a must :) i dont think i made a mistake by then.. then they made an update removing the multiple tabs to attack blah blah said it was a "bug" so i got bored of the game and change to just a miner :) which is bad if have a didf :) so we are only suggesting if it can be remove :) ,,,,

when i transferred in fenrir i used to farm 16 hours a day minimum so speed is a must :) i dont think i made a mistake by then.. then they made an update removing the multiple tabs to attack blah blah said it was a "bug" so i got bored of the game and change to just a miner :) which is bad if have a didf :) so we are only suggesting if it can be remove :) ,,,,

So what you are saying is that because you are too lazy to click on each target individually in order to send out your raids that they must now change the settings of this server, which is why people who started here joined here to begin with, there are plenty of other servers with fast fleet, eco ect, without DIDF, so that you can become a miner ...... ok then :shrug:

So what you are saying is that because you are too lazy to click on each target individually in order to send out your raids that they must now change the settings of this server, which is why people who started here joined here to begin with, there are plenty of other servers with fast fleet, eco ect, without DIDF, so that you can become a miner ...... ok then :shrug:

YES for 16 hours im lazy to do that :)