Sever settings change

• Currently we have 3x fleet speed / 6x Economy / 12x Researchspeed / 70% DF / 9 Galaxies / +30 fields, 60% deuterium consumption

I think we should at least make it 8 x eco / 14 x research / +31 fields

Maybe also 80% DF / 7 Galaxies / 50% duet consumption.

Am open to slowing the fleet speed down.

• Currently we have 3x fleet speed / 6x Economy / 12x Researchspeed / 70% DF / 9 Galaxies / +30 fields, 60% deuterium consumption

I think we should at least make it 8 x eco / 14 x research / +31 fields

Maybe also 80% DF / 7 Galaxies / 50% duet consumption.

I agree with all of that but would love fleet speed to go up to 4x and maybe back down to 5-6 Galaxies.

• I like this. Also open for fleet speed down.

• Speed should not change, otherwise I would support.

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• Less galaxy's I agree with

I think I agree with this, not sure about fleet speed though. Definitely less galaxy's, force us all into closer contact :) maybe probe storage turned on, miss that from pasiphae...

• I apologize for my newbiness but "+30 fields" what does that refer to? Also, Deuterium consumption, is 60% a 60% increase or 40% decrease in deuterium consumption?

• I apologize for my newbiness but "+30 fields" what does that refer to? Also, Deuterium consumption, is 60% a 60% increase or 40% decrease in deuterium consumption?

+30 fields is an increase to the fields you find on a planet. So for example, if the max possible fields you could find on a particular slot's planets is 200, in a universe with +30 fields, it increases the max possible fields you could find in that slot to 230.

The deuterium consumption at 60% would be 60% of the default (100%). So it would be cheaper to fly your ships in a universe with 60% deut consumption than in a universe with the default value of 100%.

OOf68Nr.jpeg

~Thank you to my sig artist, Astro Boy~

+30 fields is an increase to the fields you find on a planet. So for example, if the max possible fields you could find on a particular slot's planets is 200, in a universe with +30 fields, it increases the max possible fields you could find in that slot to 230.

This isn't retroactive is it lol

The deuterium consumption at 60% would be 60% of the default (100%). So it would be cheaper to fly your ships in a universe with 60% deut consumption than in a universe with the default value of 100%.

Thank You

and on a side note I really think it should stay at 9 galaxies

• 8x eco

3x fleet (what it is now)

5 galaxies

20x research

30+ fields

Debri from 70% to 80% is fine with me

Deut consumption from 60% to 50 or 40% is fine with me aswell