Slot boosters

• aproaching 24h from posting the news here, still no info about cancelation :D

just on the german side

and on some other community no info about the news at all

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• The release of these items has been stopped due to the need of changing its behavoir before having it available.

to change its behavoir?

what they were nasty lil buggers?

all jokes aside, when will this.. option be avaible?

• It will take forever to code as they can’t fix anything. My deployed fleets now land 5-10 secs before the res they’re carrying. A new feature in addition to various long term bugs such as inability to see ipm numbers or acs fleet numbers on lanx in mobile view. Or when I press enter with out the mission type selected and I can’t then send the mission without going back to the start. All MONTHS old, never fixed

• It will take forever to code as they can’t fix anything. My deployed fleets now land 5-10 secs before the res they’re carrying. A new feature in addition to various long term bugs such as inability to see ipm numbers or acs fleet numbers on lanx in mobile view. Or when I press enter with out the mission type selected and I can’t then send the mission without going back to the start. All MONTHS old, never fixed

That's because after a few months without a resolution they move from "bug" to "feature".

• <snip> Or when I press enter with out the mission type selected and I can’t then send the mission without going back to the start. All MONTHS old, never fixed

Aah so it is a bug :-/

Yea its actually a GF bugged-fix instead of bug-fix to fix the issue were we are able to send multiple missions pressing several times the enter button to send example 7 expo mission on the same second or with 1 second gap,

Sometimes I get res and no fleet for 10 seconds...