Counter-espionage

• My question is how to successfully counter-espionage.

1) Without a probe on the planet, counter-espionage can be successful?

2) Does the defence matter or only the fleet that notices and shoots down the enemy spy probe? That is, on a planet without a fleet e.g. fleet save, the counter-espionage will always be 0%, no matter how much defence and espionage technology there is?

Regards,

madPunk

• i do not have the answers, sadly

i do agree that it is a nice feeling to destroy enemy probes :D

there should be a calculator for this somewhere

in general you need to have some def or fleet and difference in your espy tech should not bee to great

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• Thanks for the answers, I read it afterwards before I asked here, but I didn’t find a clear indication that defence doesn’t matter in counter-espionage.

But I guess defence doesn't matter in counter-espionage, because the formula only includes fleet size, probes and spy levels.

Maximum defence can only shoot down the probe if the fleet (e.g. only cargos) notice it.

• Thanks for the answers, I read it afterwards before I asked here, but I didn’t find a clear indication that defence doesn’t matter in counter-espionage.

But I guess defence doesn't matter in counter-espionage, because the formula only includes fleet size, probes and spy levels.

Maximum defence can only shoot down the probe if the fleet (e.g. only cargos) notice it.

Correct.

Your defense cannot detect the probes, only the fleet and satellites in orbit around your planet/moon.

Your defense only works to destroy the probes once they are discovered.