Jeb v. Rolue Trash Talking Line

• Here we can trash talk each other all we want

And as always :beware:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• I wanted to open new section to continue our terror cause version4 requested for his shame to close previous post.
    i just warmed by trolling peops :troll:

But ghostwolf was 1st to make it, luckily or unfortunately..
    I want make few things clear.
    The thing is i nuked v4 cause he hit beginner to whom Carbon & me, yes me, donated ress for upgrade to serve a purpose, of course i pissed off badly for that
    I've asked v4 to return grubbed ress as did CV(who was raided by v4) but he refused, was it his arrogance or stupidity who knows i dont care tbh.
    But the fact is i nuked v4 with 15k IPM's as revenge for CV & would continue to nuke v4 if he would not go to vmode!
    Drama started when v4 instead of fighting back or start negotiation at least, gone whine to his mates that he, poor v4 - Uni1 top 50 player(me top 200) with top 24 military pts(me top 122) was nuked by Prince Persia(me) with 15k IPM's, for making "legit & profitable" hit on newbie
    source.gif good job V4, absolutely splendid.

you can find details here

Than v4 gone blue letting the dogs down(ghostwolf & narcotics)

but these dogs(gw&narco) start nuking my mates from Rolue using bullshit slogans "we destroy you, we as 1, 1 Jeb(ally tag) down 100 rise" bla bla bla :rofl:
    Rolue had no idea wtf is going on, i did not bother them cause thought i'll get all blames & outcome of my act.
    but dogs wanted it dirty.. i wasnt aiming any othe Jeb member out these 3(v4,gw,narco)
    cheap talks become higher & higher by dogs & nuking my mates not me..
    than i nuked most silent player of uni1 (sry gleakin that i nuked you to dust, blame dogs for that)

no single rocket was lunched on me by v4, gw or narco till the moment gw picked his balls to relocate near my nest where he got pounded short after :rofl:
    than finally gw managed to lunch few rockets after i rained on him my love(nuked & hit).
    im still waiting when gw or narco will do some serious stuff than just running their moth..

V4 wrote to CV that he would return ress that he took from him,
    But what about me V4 what you will offer me to stop nuking you?

& for the last

“When you lose your money, you lose nothing; when you lose your health, you lose something; when you lose your character, you lose everything.”

PRiNCE PERSiA - Uni 1 - ex Uni 7.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I swear to the One, who owns my soul,
    my cowardice will not extend my life,
    and my courage will not shorten it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Buying deut, BEST rates, pm me in game.

• OMG.....You trying for a New York Times Best Seller??...You lost me after the second sentence....You are way too long winded.....Oh well.....Back to shipping ICBM's.....Those are short, sweet and to the point!!!.....Just one question.....Who's next??

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• OMG.....You trying for a New York Times Best Seller??...You lost me after the second sentence....You are way too long winded.....Oh well.....Back to shipping ICBM's.....Those are short, sweet and to the point!!!.....Just one question.....Who's next??

pls me next!
    or you prefer just cheap talks?)

“When you lose your money, you lose nothing; when you lose your health, you lose something; when you lose your character, you lose everything.”

• Well these threads used to be way more fun with the people back then ;)

Anyway - of course you have a right to be unhappy that someone raided a friend/someone you sent ress to. But the hit was legit and a profitable one. I would have flown that one...

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• Well these threads used to be way more fun with the people back then ;)

Anyway - of course you have a right to be unhappy that someone raided a friend/someone you sent ress to. But the hit was legit and a profitable one. I would have flown that one...

Thank you. That means a lot to me coming from the "Heart of OGame"

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

• Anyway - of course you have a right to be unhappy that someone raided a friend/someone you sent ress to. But the hit was legit and a profitable one. I would have flown that one...

i would nuke than raid anyone for that & you would be no exception Cassandra :spiteful:

besides do i need a reason to nuke/hit whoever i want??
    tenor.gif

• and does v4?!

right, he doesnt, unless someone fucks up and lets filler go inactive, right?

I did not whine about it on public, i just nuked v4 for that
    i did not start cheap talks, Jeb's did

• the question you asked was

'do I need a reason to hit/nuke whoever I want?'

the answer is NO, and its the same for everyone else on oGame

dont expect other ppl to follow your pathetic double standards

now, as my old pal used to say,

Over n Out ^^

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• 1st i did not ask you this question!
    2nd i dont need any to follow me, specially you!
    3rd this is not double standards, this is war game as V4 declared before i started nuking his @ss!

in last

• I can offer you something, If you stop nuking V4 and leave the account alone for mindless IPMing, then I will do the same to RoLUE,

Quite Simple

LOL Narco,
    I tell you what..

Quiet Simple :shrug:

• now, as my old pal used to say,

Over n Out ^^

Damn asto sounds like thats me lol

And about the thread

Nothing much to say >><<

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Meanwhile... certain death stars sneaked to Jeb alliance members moon and destroyed it.

1 down, 10 to go.

Your fleet from XXX has arrived on the moon of the planet on Moon [YYY]. Your deathstar aims its alternating graviton shock cannon at the satellite. At first, light quakes increasingly build up on the surface of the moon. The moon begins to deform and is torn apart. Gigantic chunks of rubble come flying towards your fleet. It is too late to evade them. Your entire fleet is obliterated in a hail of rubble.

Moon destruction chance: 12.73 % DS destruction chance:45 %