[TOT: 32.812.411.500] Wheatly [Apex] vs. Ciaphas Cain (A: 0, D: 32.812.411.500) New SOLO #5

The following communities will have extended maintenance on Thursday 18th of August:
PT 🇵🇹 | RO 🇷🇴 | RU 🇷🇺 | SI 🇸🇮 | SK 🇸🇰 | TR 🇹🇷 | TW 🇹🇼 | US 🇺🇸

All servers in these communities currently running version 8 will be unavailable for several hours starting from 10:00 CEST and will have an attack block in place until 18:00 CEST.
Click here for more info

• Deathstar 34.999

You couldn't have built just 1 more?! :D

Just kidding, nice job. Let us know when you want this moved up. :flowers:

Leo you should be condeming bug users - not sending them flowers.

No wonder they're get away with it when the uni doesn't even have a GO though.

Killed the game off for a lot of people, which is a shame.

I would suggest it's even killed the game for the attacker here, as where is the fun in the hunt? The adrenaline rush? Does brute force still provide that?

• Leo you should be condeming bug users - not sending them flowers.

Not sure what you're talking about, but if you think someone has abused a bug, please submit a ticket with whatever information/evidence you have, so that the game team can look into it. I'm only a forum moderator here, so I don't have access to follow up on that in-game in this community. This thread isn't going to be the place to discuss it, though.

OOf68Nr.jpeg

The Lioness of OGame

~Thank you to my sig artist, Astro Boy~

• Sure, stat is broked only for you..

This is my favorite part. When you check last 60 days. Military destroyed, and military lost. Your and second milionary, Confederation. For a competent instance would be enough to check where this pts come from. Sad in bellatrix uni we don't have such thing. And nobody even care to check. In game only,ofc, cause in discord and on board are peoples that can ban/silent us. Right Madoka?

I am sure Tizoc killed this uni and game.

• You are upset because i outspend you so you blame me for forcing you to use duplication bug? check out how your and confed dont add up but i do

• Guys final warning, anymore bug talk from here will result in a warning/ban.

Keep it nice, this is not the place to throw accusations at one another.

:beware::zerostars::cbanned:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Would be much easier to prove it explaining mil destroyed pts..as I played in bella 3 months and you did 3-4 hits i those few months.or mil pts lost. How can you have 1.2kk mil fleet lost if your entire acc is 700M pts, and you say ress is buyed,and you don't farm expeditions? Not talking about screens with DF, that dissapeared right away but was there long enough so we could screen it. Wreakfield with milions of fleet in it? you really think that everyone arround is idiot..kid.

Guys final warning, anymore bug talk from here will result in a warning/ban.

Keep it nice, this is not the place to throw accusations at one another.

:beware::zerostars::cbanned:

Sure..one more time silent us. Be as the rest of the team. I am done anyway..as I know we will never get answers to this as administration is involved. cya :zpopcorn:

signature_Down2.png

• sorry but no, I built every single ship over the course for many weeks and upping my nanites to level 10. So to sit there and say I didn't build my fleet is just a bunch of crap.

I guess I will go first. Techs are 25,25,25

Hi guys, i understand your disappointment, but player like this one that "gained" a fleet that don't deserve can ends only in one way, so don't worry about it is just a matter of time, most probably he dosen't even know how to use that ships. If he won't get a ban he will be crashed anyway in next merge.

Very nice rip hit, wheatly or whataver, you are such a smart and good player! there aren't that much player that can build 30k rips in less than a month with 300M of economy points in a 6x economy universe without hitting anyone :biggrin: looking forward to be teached by your huge knowledge of this game :thumbsup:
    Congrats!

Edited once, last by Hawks ().

• If this would not have consequinces.. this would be half problem. Take this hit for ex : without bug fleet there would be not RIP's enough in uni to kill it. Even if this 2 bugusers get banned- who will do any compensation to deff? :mob:

Warned ~ Cillidan

signature_Down2.png

Edited once, last by Cillidan ().

• sorry but no, I built every single ship over the course for many weeks and upping my nanites to level 10. So to sit there and say I didn't build my fleet is just a bunch of crap.

I guess I will go first. Techs are 25,25,25

Hi guys, i understand your disappointment, but player like this one that "gained" a fleet that don't deserve can ends only in one way, so don't worry about it is just a matter of time, most probably he dosen't even know how to use that ships. If he won't get a ban he will be crashed anyway in next merge.

Very nice rip hit, wheatly or whataver, you are such a smart and good player! there aren't that much player that can build 30k rips in less than a month with 300M of economy points in a 6x economy universe without hitting anyone :biggrin: looking forward to be teached by your huge knowledge of this game :thumbsup:
    Congrats!

This made me laugh, thanks.

• I've spent the last year building eco and fleet, farming inactives and trying to fleet lol

I'm no where near these levels of fleets, neither is the other two fleeter in my alliance. We've got 4 to 5bn in fleet each, built honestly and through the grind.

How can these three top players do it without bugs/cash flow?? Tizzy, you seem like a good guy from our convos, I'm not mad just jealous lol.

Anyway, let's all play our dying game and can you all please just leave your fleets for me to crash? Xd

Bro, you have only been outside of vmode for 19 days this year, majority of that time you and confed were racking up loads of points in military destroyed as well as having DF outside of your own planets.

So it's not been over many weeks has it, it isn't even 3 weeks.

Come on, this game is meant to be about intergity, hence why you said to defender GLOTR

• Sigh!!!

Between resource packages and fleet duplications, I get the frustrations, creating resources from nothing is never what Ogame should be.

All I can say is if you want something changing, go to a GO or Mod or someone willing to listen, I know there are not many left but there are still great people willing to help.

Explain to them how the bug is being used and then something can be done about it, backwards and forward complaining will get you nowhere

I apologise in advance for everything

• let's hope that the administration of the game hears about a wild violation of the rules of the game and the law will punish those guilty of using bugs

Warned ~ Cillidan

They don't care, I've spoken openly about doing the bug and nothing happens. Maybe I'll set up some bots and scripts and multi while I'm here, nothing will happen lol

Warned ~ Cillidan

Edited once, last by Cillidan ().

• Sigh!!!

Between resource packages and fleet duplications, I get the frustrations, creating resources from nothing is never what Ogame should be.

All I can say is if you want something changing, go to a GO or Mod or someone willing to listen, I know there are not many left but there are still great people willing to help.

Explain to them how the bug is being used and then something can be done about it, backwards and forward complaining will get you nowhere

we did go through the proper channels, without much success. Might as well be a little grumpy here

unknown.png

• Seylens

Bellatrix doesn't have a GO

Tickets have been submitted since the 17th March by several people.

Danimanza has replied - "We are investigating"

When these tickets have been escalated, guess what, Danimanza replies "We are investigating"

So we just go round and round in circles.

What do decent honest people need to do to get a fair crack of the whip?

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

Edited once, last by Vulcan_558 ().