[TOT: 32.812.411.500] Wheatly [Apex] vs. Ciaphas Cain (A: 0, D: 32.812.411.500) New SOLO #5

• From people I have talked to they haven't been able to reproduce the bug themselves,

There are people working on it but it is a mess

I apologise in advance for everything

• Well in this case, there is no need to reproduce the bug to find out that foul play is involved. If player A attacks player B, nobody loses fleet and one of them has a huge df/a large number of ships in repair all of a sudden then something is clearly wrong. If that happens day after day, it is foul play. They should be able to find out if that happens or not. Surely they will have access to ships built in shipyard, crs, and so on.

Warned ~ Cillidan

unknown.png

Edited once, last by Cillidan ().

• You would think...

but uni having no GO and if they can not prove the bug exists as thy haven't seen it themselves, by the time anyone reaches the ticket the CR record might not be there?

The whole situation is an avoidable mess

I apologise in advance for everything

• One of us inadvertivly reproduced it when he was attacked, we inform the GA weeks ago. Hence we are so adament about this.

I am a former GO. I can not believe this situation, it is insane.

Warned ~ Cillidan

Edited once, last by Cillidan ().

• sorry but no, I built every single ship over the course for many weeks and upping my nanites to level 10. So to sit there and say I didn't build my fleet is just a bunch of crap.

Bro, you have only been outside of vmode for 19 days this year, majority of that time you and confed were racking up loads of points in military destroyed as well as having DF outside of your own planets.

So it's not been over many weeks has it, it isn't even 3 weeks.

Come on, this game is meant to be about intergity, hence why you said to defender GLOTR

What the :censored: are you talking about, "honest players", Just about every member in Kowboys has been banned since arriving. Don't sit there and talk about being honest.

or did we forget about that. Not a single APEX player has been banned since the start of the uni and you all have been here for like 6months.

Warned ~ Cillidan

Edited 2 times, last by Cillidan ().

• Closing thread as it is going wildly off topic and continued disucssion even after warning. :shyclose:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• CR remaining closed as no longer a top 10 due to in-game reasons :closed2:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.