Top of the Day - 1.4billion points earned in one day

The following communities will have extended maintenance on Tuesday 16th of August:
AR 🇦🇷 | BR 🇧🇷 | CZ 🇨🇿 | DE 🇩🇪 | DK 🇩🇰 | ES 🇪🇸

All servers in these communities currently running version 8 will be unavailable for several hours starting from 10:00 CEST and will have an attack block in place until 18:00 CEST.
Click here for more info

• Is that legit?

Am i missing out something?

Was he a banned player, and the stats just showed up when he got unbanned?

If not, how did he do that?

Can someone please explain?

Thank you :)

• Thank GF for having released all this resource packages.
    with that lvl of mines is clearly DM abuse but well, is what GF wants rn

They don’t care about the community only care about making money.

This is not the first case, Tucana de also has one player that has 80bill points all made with DM

Wp GF

• Thank GF for having released all this resource packages.
    with that lvl of mines is clearly DM abuse but well, is what GF wants rn

They don’t care about the community only care about making money.

This is not the first case, Tucana de also has one player that has 80bill points all made with DM

Wp GF

Thanks for the answer mate...

I thought that had something to do with glitching or using bugs, but well...

That's an insane amount of money spent ._.

It would have been better if buying packages was capped to a maximum of 1 purchase per day...

That's unfair to players who've been grinding their asses off for years but anyway me saying that won't change anything.

Thanks again

• thats not res package,it would cost +- 2.500- 3.000 euro (i dont think someone would give that amount) ,thats probably some gooood pushing,and probably on legal way.but stll huge amount of resources so very weird what happening...

HunTeR :sniper::huntsman::censored:

• thats not res package,it would cost +- 2.500- 3.000 euro (i dont think someone would give that amount) ,thats probably some gooood pushing,and probably on legal way.but stll huge amount of resources so very weird what happening...

not sure about your math but with that amount 3k i can pull over 10tris easy , if he buyed with arround 700 e is well possible achive this . keep in mind main is mines from what a see who so basical is metal.

Flops Of The Millennium

W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404

• Even capping isn't fair. IMO money should be used with things that wouldn't interfere directly with the gameplay, such as the old commander features. nowadays ogame became a pay to win game , you basically don't need skill to be a fairly decent player as we've seen on the recent unis. If you push yourself at the beginning it's pretty though for the rest of the players to keep up with DM users. that's my opinion, I play cygnus and when I saw that increase I assumed it was packages evaluating from the economy points. Not much more than 1k will do that nowadays.. and for some guys 1k or even more are only a few bucks for us, normal guys :D

• I'll revive this thread.

I'm trying to understand something. How did a player jump from 60M points to a billion while in V mode in the same uni? Aren't constructions and shipyard disabled when in V mode?

• I'll revive this thread.

I'm trying to understand something. How did a player jump from 60M points to a billion while in V mode in the same uni? Aren't constructions and shipyard disabled when in V mode?

Which uni is this?Cyg?

yes, wasn't in for over a year so maybe I missed something but came across it today while checking something else

• Last year Cygnus was like the wild wild west. All these mammoth accounts that are upsetting the player base are from Cygnus.

These are the most probable steps:

- 500kkk+ resources used to be sent to these accounts.

- Other accounts, around 10 - 20 accounts used to build ships

- Comes out of vmode and buys them all from marketplace.

You have a new top 3 fleet, ready for hardcore expo.

The rest of us image.jpg?width=1245&quality=85&coordinates=0%2C74%2C0%2C75&height=700

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• Yea just look at that n1,did he hit anyone?No.Did used market to push himself?No.Did grow his acc via expo?No.Did he grow his acc via res packages?No.Formula was:Hey send me 1bn res i will pay with candy :D

The Monster

• Yea just look at that n1,did he hit anyone?No.Did used market to push himself?No.Did grow his acc via expo?No.Did he grow his acc via res packages?No.Formula was:Hey send me 1bn res i will pay with candy :D

Well yeah that's what I mean, it's him... Looks like I missed some great shenanigans then