Server Setting Changes Discussion for Dorado (Cont'd)

• For me Dorado's eco and research speed has always been a problem, fleet speed doesn't bother me as I haven't attacked anyone with a pulse in quite sometime, but I just found it to be tedious to wait so long before being able to afford an upgrade, then waiting to finish it, for me it's just tedious and the lack of progress is frustrating .... that being said, I'm busy with Astro (20 weeks for both levels with research X18) to get my 14th planet, and dong Metal 43 ...... higher eco and faster research and it's still tedious, less frustrating as I can see a change every couple of days, but still tedious ..... might have to start building a fleet just to see my points advance quicker ... just kidding I can't be assed to attack anyone but to be honest I'm getting to the point where I'm considering should I start a new account somewhere or start building a fleet for shits and giggles because upgrades are becoming ridiculously expensive ..... my point is regardless of eco and research speed at some point depending on how you play, the game will become pointless for you for me it just happened quicker in Dorado, because progress was so slow, but if the majority of players in Dorado are happy playing like they are then why change it, it's not like there aren't other options.

I do also get how people who were forced to merge into Dorado can be frustrated with the eco and research speeds, and it's not as simple for them to just graveyard their accounts, some may not want to buy DM so that they can do it that way, then not play for what is it 3 months? They might as well start a new account where they want to move to it would be quicker, but then they would have to give up an account they have put time and effort into and in some cases real money, not very fair to them either is it.

Once again this is a problem that has been created by Gameforge that they have no viable solution for, original Dorado players want things to stay how they have always been which is fair, people forced to merge want to get back something they have lost which is also fair.

• 30 days I think it is to graveyard your account could be wrong as I have never did it or plan to do so.

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• 30 days I think it is to graveyard your account could be wrong as I have never did it or plan to do so.

Why would you reply with incorrect information when you knew you were not sure? :) It's 60 days - and it did use to be 90 days - after which you account goes to the graveyard and you can try to move it to a uni that you prefer, or submit a ticket if that functionality doesn't work (and potentially wait for another several days for the transition to be executed manually).

Why would you reply with incorrect information when you knew you were not sure? :) It's 60 days - and it did use to be 90 days - after which you account goes to the graveyard and you can try to move it to a uni that you prefer, or submit a ticket if that functionality doesn't work (and potentially wait for another several days for the transition to be executed manually).

Can you not read I said I think and could be wrong or did you miss that point when your ego got big at the sight of proving someone wrong on the internet.

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame