reward does not recognize when you spy on a planet

• Not much more then that.....Was trying to obtain the reward "Curiosity", spied many, many planets, both manually and with the quick buttons. Could not get the reward recognized.

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• At this rate even with officers we might only be able to achieve rank 1 rewards....;-)

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

Silverwind

• Also not working on Destroy 50 units in a battle. First.... define "units". A measured loss by CR, or actual units, like 50 defensive structures or 50 ships or ???

I did over a million in defense AND ship damage in an attack, still no credit for doing so in the Task report.

• Yeah, it seems everybody doing the rewards tasks all at once when the event first starts bogs down the system.

Give it a couple of hours.

If the rewards do not show up as expected drop us a support ticket.

Include a screenshot of the task list and a screenshot of the combat/espionage/whatever to show you completed it.

This will allow us to add the Tritium to your account manually.

• Yeah, it seems everybody doing the rewards tasks all at once when the event first starts bogs down the system.

Give it a couple of hours.

If the rewards do not show up as expected drop us a support ticket.

Include a screenshot of the task list and a screenshot of the combat/espionage/whatever to show you completed it.

This will allow us to add the Tritium to your account manually.

Looks like it will not work for the whole week....can we just skip the process and you add 13,000 tritum to our accounts for us being keeners?:fatgreengrin:? asking for a friend......

Words to live by:

Silverwind

• Also not working on Destroy 50 units in a battle. First.... define "units". A measured loss by CR, or actual units, like 50 defensive structures or 50 ships or ???

I did over a million in defense AND ship damage in an attack, still no credit for doing so in the Task report.

I'm trying to get an answer to this question.

I'm trying to get an answer to this question.

So, this is what I have been told by another admin:

This task requires 50 ships or 50 defenses to be destroyed.

This task can be completed either offensively or defensively (which is why the term "units" is used).

The fastest way to complete this task is to be a defender and have somebody attack you with 50 probes.

But you can attack somebody and destroy 50 ships or 50 defense structures.

Also, if you are attacking, a combination should also work.

Your ships/defense destroyed does not count toward the task progress.

• So no luck with all these. I've probably attacked close to 100 inactives, and run expos all day. Also had two ally mates attack with 50 probes and hit a target with 50 units. How long are we waiting for the system to initialise, its 4 hours after the start of rewards, how long is it "bogged down" for.....

• Looks like it will not work for the whole week....can we just skip the process and you add 13,000 tritum to our accounts for us being keeners?? asking for a friend.....

I am not greedy, i will be satisfied with 12,500 tritium, and exp task still without results

• this rewards system is massively bugged we know what needs to be done with them how ever it's not taking in what we do within the reward system!!

so will not get complete :(