Lost my account

• I lost my account and a rookie of a CoMa (seems like she has joined in 2021) wont make a case of this in the right tool for admins.

I have been a GA myself and I have help a player get back his account after nearly a year, so I KNOW they have back ups and keep them for more than 7 weeks – which is the amount of time I didn't check my account.

I was rank 1 with 8 expos lots (don't remember the astro lvl and amount of planets you need to get 8 expo slots, but it is a «few»)

I had moons and jump gates on all planets, and my recs had high speed, and I was rank 1 in everything, Total, research, fleet, eco.

I'm not saing it was a big account world wide, but I still had put in a lot of work AND money, and I had about 1.5 mill DM on the account.

The story is that I saved up a LOT of ress (billions) to build a «few» million LF, the same amount of LC and 100k Reapers. I bought DM so I could switch from Discoverer class to General class and back again after I finished building the 100K Reapers. Since I didn't «Had» the time to wait for it to finish. I also bought «a few» ship yeard boosters (24 hours) – You need «a few» even with nanit lv 9, since not matter how high nanit, it can't go under 1 sec in production.

Well, finally I had my regular fleet and my expo fleet as good as I could get it, right there and then.

And off I was on expo... I got 1 msg « all we heard from the expo was zzxcxccz....» the first day on the first expo round... A bit pissed off, yeah... But hey... a game is a game, right?

Second day – less than 24 hours after finning building ships for billions, I got the second msg « all we heard from the expo was zzxcxccz....»

Now I was pretty irritated...

Next round went okay, but the second round og the second day, I got the third msg « all we heard from the expo was zzxcxccz....»

THAT'S IT!! I take a break, now. I lost ALL the progress, I had spend so must time to collect ress and a lot of rl money, in about 24 hours.

So I popped the account i v-mode.

I checked in about every 14 days, to see how things were. I was still rank 1 all over and I was impatiently waiting for a merge. Now, I'm on disability benefits partly due to my back, so I don't have all the money in the world.

Last year I was scheduled to an operation, but due to Covid 19, it was postponed. In March this year, I finally got the operation, and went into rehabilitation center after that, in total of 5 and a half week. After that -

2 more weeks of daily rehabilitation at my local physiotherapist.

Now I have had several of my accounts merged into other unis before, and I have always got an email about the merge. I didn't get ANY mails at all, this time.

I can't play on my phone, because everything is too small, so I play on my stationary computer, and ...well, I didn't have that with me at the hospital and at rehabilitation center, and the 2 weeks of local daily rehabilitations was just about all I could manage at that time. BUT IF I had got a mail about the merge, I WOULD for sure have logged in and made the merge of my account happen.

So when I no longer needed to go to my local physiotherapist every day, I thought I would play a little again... But My account was gone. I had logged in every fort night for a while, and also a very short time BEFORE any announcement about the merge (after what I can see on the board), but due to the operation and rehabilitations, I didn't logg in, and my account was gone in about 7 weeks.

The CoMa says that all data is lost and (s)he «can't» help me. I just have to accept that it is gone. And (s)he will block my (ticket) account, if I reply on the ticket again...

Well I have BIG problems accepting that, since I know, it can be done. And I know that, because I have help a player getting back his account, that was gone for A LOT LONGER THAN 7 WEEKS. Well, I myself couldn't do it, but my CoMa back then, could make a case in the prober tool. ( I know the name of the tool, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to write it)

I have tried to contact Piink by PM, since I believe she has a lot of experience with Ogame, but no answer.

And my TM says, he's – for now, not a part of the team, so he can't help me, either

So my very big question is... Why can some accounts be restored after almost a year, but not my account after JUST 7 weeks after a merge?

And as I said earlier, I had about 1.5 mill DM (bought – not found) on the account.

The CoMa said «each case is different.» How can that be? Why are each case treated differently? And what have I done then, to be a «lesser» player, so my account is not worth a decent treatment?

fiF2Wij

• Hello,

it seems that this is not on OGame.en

If the account was moved during the last moves, then it should be at the graveyard servers.

Please be aware that we here at the English OGame cannot check anything. piink might also not be able to help or can't - and sadly we also cannot comment much as we cannot see any specifics.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• weren't there some bug that acc merged to graveyard server was deleted?

In this moment no one can see acc's in graveyard, so he's probably there but he cant see.

I have an acc there and until all the servers have the same version of game, we cant see the accs in lobby

• No accounts which were moved to the graveyard have been deleted.

The graveyard server is currently disabled and is not accessible due to risks associated with different game/os versions on the live servers.

Once the upgrades have been completed the graveyard server will be re-enabled and accounts on the graveyard will be visible again in your lobby account.

The upgrades are slotted to be finished in the beginning of June.

We will post in the Game News section as soon as the graveyard server is available again.

At that point, we will be able to begin the manual merges as well.

• Thanks a lot for "calming my nerves" answers :D

After arguing with the CoMa handling my ticket, for 10 days, that he was wrong about "it was gone and I just had to deal with it", it's good to know that I - after all - am right and in time I'll get back my account. ;)

fiF2Wij