UserScript: Bugfix FleetDispatcher breaks, Bugfix wrong cargo capacity calculation, removal of server call on fleet page 2 for that introduces significant delay (in version 8)

• Info: Script that fixes three annyoing issues with the FleetDispatcher
    • Author: me, Wonkydonky
    • Support: here
    • Download: (edited By Danimanza: will be back if it is approved).
    • Screenshot: not applicable
    • Browser: any modern browser for which a user script extension is available (e.g. Tampermonkey/Geasemonkey)
    • Compability: V8 only, however V7 compatibility possible as written in the script
    • Languages: all/not applicable

This user script fixes these three annyoing issues with the FleetDispatcher:

1. Delay caused by timeout and server call on fleet page 2, that was introduced with V8

2. Wrong cargo capacity calculation

3. could not send fleet after error (e.g. no mission selected, wrong cargo space error, any other error)

Edited once, last by Danimanza ().

• Danimanza what's the status on this?

Normally, the scripts or tools are developed to improve or provide features that the game does not include, not to fix a game bug, that should be fixed soon or later ingame.

So, we have requested the approval to the dev team as an exception, but honestly, it would be a surprise that it is finally approved by the previous reason.

I will give you the feedback in case it is tolerated.

• Normally, the scripts or tools are developed to improve or provide features that the game does not include, not to fix a game bug, that should be fixed soon or later ingame.

I provided specific hints for the fix for two of the bugs (1 2) in the german board in April and considering how long it took in the recent past to get a bug fixed (if at all) I'd be surprised if they get fixed within this year if ever.

Thanks for your answer anyways