Game is full of bugs

• -Cant send transport or fleet in any way,its saying - Server not responding.

-Moons are not showing in galaxy.

-Game is freezing few seconds.

-If I click on the next button and after that back button and again next button it wont send fleets.

-If i input 1kk it will not show 1.000.000 but only 1.000 for the 1.000.000 i need to input 1k than click anywhere to recognize 1.000 than later one more time i need to input k to show 1.000.000 units.

Overall game is full of bugs ,i just dont know what GF stuff is doing beside collection of money that we players spend on this dead game. Basically only we players are reporting bugs not sure what those that are payed for development of the game are doing.

Cheers

The Monster

• I totally agree.

I don't understand, since other universes reported bugs while sending fleet with v8 why did they go with update? Isn't it logical to fix bug at first place? than proceed with Updates? I guess not.

This is beyond terrible.

• Yep, the game is a disaster now, fleet sending has become RNG.

But they'll lock this thread and say that the issue has been reported.

Goodbye old friend.

It has been a good run (2005ish - 2020).

• It's now an absolute nightmare to be active all day, sending fleets this way and that, but having to try sending every other fleet 2 or 3 times, or wait 5 seconds or longer for the page to load, for it to be successful. I wait many more seconds than before to read my messages and reports. It takes me 5-10 minutes to fill 21 fleet slots, where before it took me a third of that time, or less.

• My unread message count keeps growing.

I also have to send every fleet 2-3 times for it to work :lol:

I also got some weird duplicated res on 2 colonies this morning, they were both well over the deut cap, so yay?

Current Universes: Zibal
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Europa, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• Sometimes, posts are able to be salvaged.

Sometimes, the post is not salvageable at all.

This is one of the latter times.

Please formulate your complaints as if you were speaking to your Grandmother, not your friends.

- kewlness

Edited once, last by kewlness ().

• I dont know if this is a new bug related to the update but now some planets do not send a report to the message screen after probing but I can see the report hovering over the planets in the galaxy view.

s7zOCYX.jpeg

• I was collecting res this morning, and when I built a deut storage on one of my colonies all the resources definitely doubled

In hindsight I wish I had thought to record the last seconds of my screen because it sounds unbelievable

So free 13m res for me

Current Universes: Zibal
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Europa, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• I have not seen a bug in this thread which is not already reported.

However, I'm not closing it as you guys might find something new.

If I have work-arounds, I will post them but right now I do not have any for the bugs listed in this thread.

Rest assured, I am watching all the threads in the bugs section.

All I can do is pass the issues up the chain.

Edit:

I do know AGR was causing some problems with the galaxy view.

I've heard Tirnoch is working to fix that issue but I do not know the status of the update.

Remember - try the vanilla client with a good cookie/cache clearing.

If the problems exist, it is a Gameforge issue.

If the problems do not, it is an addon issue and then it needs to be filed in the addon's thread for the developer to know.

And I will tell you - not everything is the fault of an addon - like I said, these bugs are reported to developers as well.

• The Galaxy view fix was released 3 weeks ago, almost immediately after the OGame hotfix.

I do agree that the game is laggy and buggy as hell and certainly unplayable right now.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

• The Galaxy view fix was released 3 weeks ago, almost immediately after the OGame hotfix.

I do agree that the game is laggy and buggy as hell and certainly unplayable right now.

nah bro just accept that your addon is clearly ruining the game and gameforge isn't to blame here

I'm not sure why you are wanting to disturb the atmosphere of the board like this...

Nobody has blamed AGR or Tirnoc for the problems in the game.

There was a legitimate bug in AGR which was fixed 3 weeks ago.

I pinged Tirnoc for a status update so everybody could know - not to point a finger at his awesome tool as the problem.

- kewlness

• There is an opportunity for Gameforge which hasn't been yet "milked"

- An item (for a shitload DM of course) which would allow you to play without bugs/lags.

It would be a bestseller.

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• There is an opportunity for Gameforge which hasn't been yet "milked"

- An item (for a shitload DM of course) which would allow you to play without bugs/lags.

It would be a bestseller.

The item would be bugged too.

Goodbye old friend.

It has been a good run (2005ish - 2020).

• Sadly its my brain that was full of bugs yesterday. I thought the ships had been put back into service after I clicked it to do so but there was a long lag between clicking and the ships coming back into service. Sorry for not checking properly.

s7zOCYX.jpeg

• Hey, no worries.

I am just glad it worked as intended.

:fatgreengrin: