new joiners

• The Monster

• Don't let it get to you all.

we've all been big, small, and middle-sized at some point or other.

it is my belief that the people who make these decisions don't actually play ogame.

and they don't read this forum either.

Robin Hood totally ruined my Christmas and New Year a couple of years ago, when his fleet magically doubled in size and nobody seemed to be doing anything about it.

After that, i decided that nothing and nobody in this game would ever get to me like that again.

it's only a game.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Ok....So people were complaining before that the servers were dying or dead....So this huge account comes into Uni. 1 and people are complaining about it not being fair and blah blah blah....You know who I havn't seen complain about it??....The fleeters of Uni. 1.....Wonder why?....Probably because we know how to play the game....While none of us can take the new number 1 account by ourselves or with massive acs fleets (I call dibs on the colony ships and bombers, y'all can have the rest), we find that it is what it is....No amount of whining or complaining is going to change the fact that these accounts are coming, and we've all known this for quite some time.....Not really sure why Pogue is whining, unless he thinks his turtle shells won't protect him anymore (my bombers can easily smash them if I chose).....So we trudge on with the known fact that those huge accounts are going to Uni. jump just like we all were discussing months ago (maybe even last year) when the graveyard as well as the merge tokens were being discussed.

Agreed sir. This just looks like I need bigger dinner plates. No arguments from me.

"Blackbeard" Marshall D. Teach

• Did the beefy boys & I make ur spring then Baal wen we knocked him down a peg or two? :hi:

GKP.gif

• Hi all,

we are looking for new player and a possible alliance merge on U1

we want to grow the family,

RAMBOW is a really easy-going alliance, no stress! everyone welcome 8)

Jay!

• Neotinea

Added the Label Spam