Graveyard Merger/Merger Item Restriction

• Greetings,

As the title indicates this is regarding Graveyard Merger and when live then the Merger item as well.

Why are players restricted to move to other universes if they're in the top 20/top 5?

Mammoth/Wale account are 50x bigger than any top 20 accounts, but they are excused and are able to move to any universe older than 3 months, so what difference will it make if a top 20 or a top 5 merges into a universe, isn't it better than having a new #1 who is 20x bigger than #1?

I get it that initially the rules were set in order to maintain balance, but at this point, the rule is flawed and doesn't make any sense.

Can someone explain the logic as to why this hasn't changed or been removed altogether?

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• Good question and point.

Shame this didn't turn in to discussion to see how many agree with this.

I saw this past month that many of the players are questioning the same restrictions.

Some posts were usually accompanied with raising issue of: "same alliance members can't play together in different uni"

( in my opinion that is shame , hunters vs hunters would be fun to watch )

More activity more dm usage

kewlness Can MikeGrinder6 feedback be forwarded to GF ?

And can you mention from which player did it came from ? ( Or do you already do that ? )

• It was forwarded a couple months ago when somebody else requested it.

I can certainly forward it again.

Remember, just because it is forwarded does not mean it will be implemented right away.

This is something which could take some time as the merge function on the Graveyard already uses this criteria.

It would mean rewriting part of the code.

And that is if it is accepted by Gameforge at all.

Edit to add:

This is being brought up for discussion again by piink with the powers that be.

• It was forwarded a couple months ago when somebody else requested it.

I can certainly forward it again.

Thank you.

Remember, just because it is forwarded does not mean it will be implemented right away.

This is something which could take some time as the merge function on the Graveyard already uses this criteria.

It would mean rewriting part of the code.

And that is if it is accepted by Gameforge at all.

I understand.

It's not just about implementing this issue. It doesn't hurt to show newcomers or even experienced players that they can be heard in a way. There is a lot of pesimizam going on in this community. Which is understandable from what I'm hearing about the past things that was handled from GF.

Small shifts comes from even raising the issues and then it needs to be voiced from majority to be even considered for change.

Almost impossible but still it's good to see experienced player like Mike to even try.

• It would mean rewriting part of the code.

We have to go through the ticket system in order to migrate from the graveyard server, so I think it'll save them the additional coding for eligibility.

Again, I get why it was put in place, but at this point if removed then it'll be a win win situation.

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• It would mean rewriting part of the code.

We have to go through the ticket system in order to migrate from the graveyard server, so I think it'll save them the additional coding for eligibility.

Again, I get why it was put in place, but at this point if removed then it'll be a win win situation.

Actually, the graveyard merge functionality has been working for some people.

If it works, no ticket is required.

• Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this....

Just wondering whats going on, I thought this merge account problem from the graveyard was sorted( as posted in the forums) we have just had another guy merge into our uni with 3.4bn points !!!

I added a screen shot below, the uni is becoming unplayable now as its impossible to survive these guys, they are so much higher than everyone else that they cant even be ACSed.

This has to change...its killing the game, I know a ton of players that have v moded and left because of this.

https://prnt.sc/1rn39jc

• The correct thing to do is create a ticket and poke a member of the team to let them know the ticket is there so we can fix this.

However, in this case, 3.4 billion points can go anywhere they want so long as the universe is older than 365 days.

Currently, the cutoff for the top 20 restriction to be lifted is around 1.59 billion points.

Anything above that cutoff can go wherever they want by the current rules.