On Tuesday the 31st of August we will release version 8.2.0 on the live servers.
The update will be done in ORG at 10:00 CEST (09:00 server time). It will be applied to all the other communities at 13:00 CEST.
Here the final changelog:
- Research that was assigned to another planet in the construction queue will now start on the correct planet.
- The reward event no longer gives the player a task to start a research if the player has a research task in process.
- The number of interplanetary missiles that have been sent will now be shown underneath the fleet event.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to transfer to a server when their highscore is too high for that server.
- Transferring away from the Graveyard server works again.
- Players should now be able to send ships with full cargo at any time, as long as all the requirements for that are met.
- The merchant should now work when called up a second time, without having to refresh the page.
- The event countdown timer is visible again.
- Free planet relocation no longer deducts Dark Matter.
- Players no longer receive Dark Matter when they use free planet relocation during a cashback event.
- Planet relocation is no longer possible if the moon in question has unfinished ships or defensive structures in the shipyard.
- Players will no longer be granted free planet relocation when they are sent to the Graveyard server.
- Various incorrect line breaks have been removed from Messages.
- The order of defensive structures should now match in both the empire view and the standard view.
- The alliance API works again.
- Fixed various backend problems.
Known issue: Buttons lose function if used in certain orders without refreshing the page.
Your OGame Team