[TOT: 11.814.781.000] Raven Lord [D F] vs. MasterCard [MUPPETS] (A: 798.558.000, D: 11.016.223.000)

• Nice set of hits Disti, on a roll!

Though I have to comment how army is always trying to buy things, varying from other players to even their accounts, should we be worried is he overcompensating? Also if you have to buy an account to prove you can play does it really...

cos.. poppets got slapeed more then i cant count... furthermore, they built 25k rip acc with their multies(Tenebrous) which arcane's acc.. after all slaps and expo fleeter come out from graveyard, poppets started to think again that they are the players of this universe,,, especially the king of ninjaed players of ...., lol.... fill in the blanks haha...

Lol.

I scrapped 1 account and used the market place. Asto has done the same.

Also I spoke to mods before and after to ensure it was legit.

Big secret. Wow wow wow

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

#MostLikedBoardIdiot

• cos.. poppets got slapeed more then i cant count... furthermore, they built 25k rip acc with their multies(Tenebrous) which arcane's acc.. after all slaps and expo fleeter come out from graveyard, poppets started to think again that they are the players of this universe,,, especially the king of ninjaed players of ...., lol.... fill in the blanks haha

LOL, you are so far from the truth with this I have to step in. And to be clear, this is nice cargo slap and res grab.

First - stop assuming how muppets play, accept that we follow the rules, or please put in a ticket.

2nd - we don't post many hits, I mean if we posted all the slaps on Joe it would be daily posting. Maybe you care to post Li Mun, NOD 42 and wobblie - oh who did that?

3rd - its summer, most of us have a life outside ogame and don't play full on like you guys do.

4th - We can do whatever we want with our accounts, just like you can. Again, put in a ticket if you think we are breaking rules.

5th - Tenebrous is rotting in vmode, how the heck can that be a multi?????

6th - tell us who the KING OF NINJA PLAYERS! We certainly know who the king of timeback FAILS are.:rofl:

7th - as for "cos.. poppets got slapeed more then i cant count"......Please at least try to challenge yourself......

8th - some of our members have retired, sadly for us, lucky for you. Hope to join them one day if I stop getting sucked back in.....

Cheers Army,

Don't you love the constant double standards.....

letssled

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• You like to pull my tongue. I didnt responded to blatant lies before which everyone can see they are. You know some other sites can see how much anyone has been to vmode. I didnt cry when you were hiding in it. Second your previous poster boy idiot played "by rules" of which I have ss ,with charming personality of teenage boy.

And we didnt forgot such beautiful life threats. And all who defend it are piece of shit.

And lastly when you do summon me please link it to top 10 and you can also to those hofs were more than a few times you have been farmed.

Say hi from me to redneck part of world you live in.

• You like to pull my tongue. I didnt responded to blatant lies before which everyone can see they are. You know some other sites can see how much anyone has been to vmode. I didnt cry when you were hiding in it. Second your previous poster boy idiot played "by rules" of which I have ss ,with charming personality of teenage boy.

And we didnt forgot such beautiful life threats. And all who defend it are piece of shit.

And lastly when you do summon me please link it to top 10 and you can also to those hofs were more than a few times you have been farmed.

Say hi from me to redneck part of world you live in.

IS THIS THE TOP 10 HIT YOU WERE REFERRING TOO?

Hello Dusty, just saying "Hello" from a country that in 2020 ranked 2nd in the world as "best place to live", and for 2021 has ranked 1st.

Cheers and enjoy your res was a great res capture, shame you and your ally are so salty. Have a good day (mean that sincerely) don't worry, I won't post anymore. Again, enjoy your res and numerous hof's.

letssled

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• Wow did you got 2 hits on me. one ninja in god knows how much time and one hof. My fleets had done so much damage to your guys it is almost disgrace.

All your belittling should only speak about yourselves when myself has do so much to you guys.

Please do enjoy my next hof posting you will like it

• i tell you the secret... your abilities are not at same level as my team... so you arranged 4b fleet to come destroy us... but you never know ... what else we have or what else coming for you.... so be ready for the biggest of all time ... i will make you retired forever lol

i started to miss weeknd ... man has balls ... useless but he has haha

remember i win you loose...

furthermore.. i have birthday party come on in and show us your clown skills...idiot haha

• buying many accounts recently?
    how about you spend that cash on a personality? Or toothpaste?

Just a suggestion

wait THE biggest account of all time is coming to the server because you can’t catch a fleet? Is that not what you just accused us of? Hypocrisy at its idiotic finest

keep on being the laughing stock of the server… at least Ivan/Disty knows he’s a knob of cheese…. You don’t even know you’re a grade A sailors love sock

• the acc that you are sitting now and paid 500 or 600 euros was my deut supplier at wasat...

move peach get outta way

• Nah we wait for you to buy another one. Please get back to your previous writing style. This childish straight insults are unimaginative. Reserve it for some fps online games in which you also suck.

• don’t talk to him. he’s not worth it.

great hit dissy

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.