Community discussion/involvement in the upcoming merges?

• If we can feedback like this, can I ask that you take it into consideration and pass on that others and myself do not want to see Uni1 merged into another universe.

The settings should stay as they are.

Reason being it is the oldest surviving universe in .org and is one of the most balanced and stable universes to play in.

I'm sure many uni1 players would agree.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Fully agree. Its one of the few unis that is still unique, and personally I would like to keep it that way.

Top 10s - 8

• Not every universe is going to be able to be saved from the merges when they do happen.

Just because I am forwarding the information does not mean the universe will be saved.

Make no mistake, this is Gameforge's show and they can do whatever they want.

Somebody is going to leave the merges disappointed.

That is the nature of merges.

• Ultimately I know someone will get disappointed but my feedback is also that Dorado players should not get disappointed ;) #savedorado indeed :)

• I saw different "kind" of merges in all those annouces.

may i ask, which kind of merge we're going to have once they will be scheduled?

having as an exmaple the last annouce (IT and DE) merges are really different, we got 3 group for ogame.it and only one in ogame.de which for me looks much better cause player can have more choice.

Could we vote/decide to have a merge like the one in .DE?

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

• either this, or merge token

or account, if it hasnt chosen a server, moves to graveyard

then to whichever uni "fits" the "GY rules"

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• We will know what the merge will look like once it is announced.

I assure you, the community will know as soon as we do.

As soon as I or Rav3n log in and see we have a merge for ORG, it will be posted.

• thanks but what i ask is complitelly different

i just asked if is possible to have a merge similar like the one in ogame.de and not the one in ogame.it and if there is a way to discuss that on board or something

• Well, you are able to discuss it here.

What exactly is your dream merge?

• The .de merges are only good for higher ranked accounts in my opinion. Since an 8 month old uni with x1 ,x1 speed is being forced to merge into unis with billions of points where as the .it merges are more balanced

A wise man once said "it's only pixels on a screen"

• However surely they should consult 1st with the players? Especially since so many people have ploughed shed loads of money into Uni 1 and it has a lot of old school players and is the most balanced?

• Well, you are able to discuss it here.

For a merge like they did in .de i mean just one big group, a lot of exodus universe and few targets (maybe one for each fleetspeed?)

The .de merges are only good for higher ranked accounts in my opinion. Since an 8 month old uni with x1 ,x1 speed is being forced to merge into unis with billions of points where as the .it merges are more balanced

It's exactly the opposite lol

first of all, have a look on the rank 1 accounts of all ogame.org: most of them are above or close 3b of points, all of them are already huge.

On top of that, with more groups you will have much less choice and most probably if you won't lose the universe caratheristics that you like you'll be forced to go in a universe where you wouldn't go

• I have to disagree, i would rather have 2-3 unis merge with similar points rather than a rank 1 with 40 million points merging into a uni where rank 1 has 3billion.that just causes people in the smaller unis who have put time and DM into their accounts to just quit

A wise man once said "it's only pixels on a screen"

• merges should imho consider 2 things:
    1. point spread (ie how far will merging players be from each other)

2. keeping the remaining target pool multipliers diverse (i.e. keep the 1x 1x speeds or the probe storage on uni)

if you fail on either of these, the merge is a failure

• that just causes people in the smaller unis who have put time and DM into their accounts to just quit

So you're saying if a mega account graveyard merges to a smaller universe then everybody will just quit?

Merges have always been aggressive, #1 dropping down to #120. Sure it's a bummer, but it keeps you on your toes, it's an opportunity to show how good you and or your team really are, how you can pull unusual maneuvers, putting your technical skills on display... TBH, sitting as #1 gets boring.

For it to be announced.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.