Why is this Uni Dying so Quickly?

• Just curious as to what everyone else's thoughts are pertaining to how quickly this uni is dying. I've played other unis that lasted years, while this one is about 4 months old and losing players left and right. I'm trying to decide if it is even worth it to keep putting so much time and effort into this universe when it very well might be dead before the new year.

I hope to hear some of your thoughts on this topic and maybe some solutions to this problem

• The uni died because rank 1 got his moons popped so he decided to spend $2000+ and grew from 30million points to 70million in 1 day so no one could touch him. So we all quit and let him keep spending money

A wise man once said "it's only pixels on a screen"

• all uni's are dying, to many players can buy dark matter from the countries they are in where its cheaper to buy. so they grow very quick also i think the main reason being a new uni opening seems like every couple on months. and all the merges are causing lot of players to leave the game, i know a few players who have played in lots of different unis at the same time and they have to give up accounts because of the merges, i myself have had to give up around 7 accounts over the last year because you cannot have 2 accounts in same uni. lets face it Ogame is dead has been since you could buy dark matter and because cheating goes un punished, cheats use to be banned for life now its only a few weeks

• all uni's are dying, to many players can buy dark matter from the countries they are in where its cheaper to buy. so they grow very quick also i think the main reason being a new uni opening seems like every couple on months. and all the merges are causing lot of players to leave the game, i know a few players who have played in lots of different unis at the same time and they have to give up accounts because of the merges, i myself have had to give up around 7 accounts over the last year because you cannot have 2 accounts in same uni. lets face it Ogame is dead has been since you could buy dark matter and because cheating goes un punished, cheats use to be banned for life now its only a few weeks

In the case of this uni no one was abusing DM and the uni was actually fun, but when someone spends $2000+ just because their moon got popped it just kills the whole uni, what's the point in playing then. And in regards to a merge you are allowed to have 2 accounts in 1 uni after a merge you just need to allow one to be sent to the graveyard. The lack of merges is the main problem to me

A wise man once said "it's only pixels on a screen"