HP Extra res

• Think he's talking about the production bug where sometimes your mines on your home planet would over produce by a fairly significant amount overnight.

That has been fixed afaik, as I don't recall seeing it any time recently.

I think that was brought in with version 7, or there abouts.. so was around approximately a year to 18 months.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• Think he's talking about the production bug where sometimes your mines on your home planet would over produce by a fairly significant amount overnight.

I think that was brought in with version 7, or there abouts.. so was around approximately a year to 18 months.

It's not fixed and it's definitely not just limited to homeworld either.

Experience it regularly and a few of the guys I play with also have this on a semi-regular basis.

As far as where has it gone... I am not sure the correlation as to what causes it and tbh I wouldn't be allowed to say even if I did.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• I'd not seen it in some time :(

I feel discriminated against!! :P

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

That's what i meant :)

it was a nice bonus, shame it stopped.

As for other planets, i will keep an eye out.

• It's not fixed and it's definitely not just limited to homeworld either.

Experience it regularly and a few of the guys I play with also have this on a semi-regular basis.

As far as where has it gone... I am not sure the correlation as to what causes it and tbh I wouldn't be allowed to say even if I did.

The resource production multiplying bug isn't fixed. But the bug where you'd land on the last planet/moon when logging back in instead of on your HP is fixed, which lead to the resource production multiplying bug on the HP. That's probably why Wraith02 hasn't experienced it since then, because on the HP it was pretty much guaranteed and happened to everyone due to the login bug.

• It's not fixed and it's definitely not just limited to homeworld either.

The resource production multiplying bug isn't fixed. But the bug where you'd land on the last planet/moon when logging back in instead of on your HP is fixed, which lead to the resource production multiplying bug on the HP. That's probably why Wraith02 hasn't experienced it since then, because on the HP it was pretty much guaranteed and happened to everyone due to the login bug.

Thanks for explanation, I would assume they are working on the fix but who knows XD

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.