Loosing my server in SE, will have to find a new home here in EN

• Hi EN-UNI 1

As we are loosing our home in SE universe are the Swedish players forced into the EN servers,

Taking a risk by writing this but I will anyway not be able to "sneak in", I know that you have full view on the UNI

I will give UNI 1 a try but all depends on how the welcome here will be.. I am well aware that i can loose all my moons just because you can... the result from that will be that I press the vacation key as i am a too bad looser to become a farm, then GF will get what they seems to want, one less player .

It was really not fair from GF to announce this less then a week before it happens, no time at all to rebuild and adapt to another environment and lifestyle

Myself is in reality only a miner that tries to build up the mines, I am willing to sell DEU for sure

I have been playing peacefully for more years than I can remember, would be sad if I have to quit,

I would really like to understand what the best "survivalmode" would be in your server

Best regards

Petter 700M points

• be active and stay unprofitable... trading to some fleeter will protect you of being raid from one party, but there will be others looking for you... this is the game.

Looking for resources?

:gamer::gamer::gamer:

:newbie:(n) < 50000 points
    ASK FOR RES!!!

• Hi, Petter.

Welcome on board to EN servers.

about become a farm, well, just let's try.

Here we have this U1 server, with 7x eco speed, but 1x fleet speed. So, the tip written above is right, just make sure to not be profitable.

If you need more than peace, a zen life, just go to an old settings server, 1x speed for all things.

If you want action, there are speed servers.

and about moons, don't worry, of course it happens, but I never heard about lose all moons on any player.

j

• There are no 1x (FLT/ECO/RES) options for him in the exodus choices the Swedes were given:

Uni 1 = 1x Fleet / 8x Economy / 16x Researchspeed, +30 fields + 25,000 Validation-DM

Quantum (117) = 5x Fleet / 8x Economy / 16x Researchspeed, 40% DF, +30 fields + 8,000 Validation-DM

Vega (122) = 2x Fleet / 8x Economy / 16x Researchspeed, 70% DF, +30 fields, 70% deuterium consumption + 8,000 Validation-DM

Bellatrix (154) = 3x Fleet / 8x Economy / 16x Researchspeed, 70% DF, 9 galaxies, +30 fields, 50% deuterium consumption + 25,000 Validation-DM

Rosalind (170) = 6x Fleet / 6x Economy / 12x Researchspeed, 50% DF, 50% DiDF, 5 galaxies, +25 fields, 50% deuterium consumption + 8,000 Validation-DM

Tucana (172) = 3x Fleet / 6x Economy / 12x Researchspeed, 40% DF, 7 galaxies, 60% deuterium consumption + Probe Storage ON + 25,000 Validation-DM

Even if he went to the graveyard, he'd still not be eligible for the only remaining 1X (FLT/ECO/RES) uni in .org due to his 700KK points...not that it matters, because Dorado is probably going to be an exodus uni and there will be no more legacy unis left.

• Come to uni 1 we are really welcoming server,

you will be fine if u choose the right path and for sure you will choose wisely ^^

its always good to have new miners in the uni =]

• Your lucky to get a 1x Speed uni, the last .org merge saw people merged from a 1x Speed server to a 2x Speed server with no option of any 1x Speed server ... Pogues suggestion is the best, just look at the top 10 ACS hits to find which bunch of fleeters are the most active and ruthless, then ask yourself ... do you swim with the Sharks or play with the Hermit Crabs ...

Asimov_Laws.jpg

Best Solo - 8.2 bn Profit - Uni1.org
    Best ACS - 320 bn Profit - Uni1.org

• it's a 1x fleet speed, you don't need to be scared of anyone, a md out of ss is like 8h flight so you'll be fine

yeah anything to worry about, thats why there isn't rips in the uni :thumbsup:

just enjoy the game the way u can play and welcome to uni 1 if u choose it.

• Borrowed this quote from another thread a few subjects down. There are some discrepancies, but I would agree with most of it. It pertains to the more well known alliances in U1.

Feel free to give it a read, browse the CR section and top 10 section (you’ll see my own alliance FGR, and Assassin alliance primarily, as well as Jeb and Rolue with their current feud), and take everything with a grain of salt.

Welcome to U1 should you choose to stay, hoping you do!

Regards,

Al

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• Your lucky to get a 1x Speed uni, the last .org merge saw people merged from a 1x Speed server to a 2x Speed server with no option of any 1x Speed server ... Pogues suggestion is the best, just look at the top 10 ACS hits to find which bunch of fleeters are the most active and ruthless, then ask yourself ... do you swim with the Sharks or play with the Hermit Crabs ...

Yeah one of the previous merges for me was from a 1x to a 2x speed, i succeded to adapt to it but i still prefer the 1x so that is good at least

• yeah it's not too easy either with the selections from the GY, you can't just join any 1x server from there, you must be outside the top 20 to be able to join ...

Asimov_Laws.jpg

Best Solo - 8.2 bn Profit - Uni1.org
    Best ACS - 320 bn Profit - Uni1.org

• Welcome Petter. The bar is to the left and the toilets are down the hall. Don't mind the patchy carpet, creaky chairs and a pervasive aroma of stale ale, it's added character.

"There are several sacred things in this world you don't ever mess with, one of them happens to be another man's fries. Now you remember that, and you will live a long and healthy life" - Louis.