Merge rules ?

The following communities will have extended maintenance on Wednesday 17th of August:
FR 🇫🇷 | GR 🇬🇷 | HR 🇭🇷 | HU 🇭🇺 | IT 🇮🇹 | JP 🇯🇵 | MX 🇲🇽 | NL 🇳🇱 | PL 🇵🇱

All servers in these communities currently running version 8 will be unavailable for several hours starting from 10:00 CEST and will have an attack block in place until 18:00 CEST.
Click here for more info

• Hi all .

A player comes with merge and hit a player.

Question 1

İf it is in top 20 , should it in vmode or attack ban for him ? Do you have to inform players anyway without that ? Or we are still alone in this game ?

Question 2

İf he hits someone , what will be going to happen. Could u clear my mind with that ? I do not and can not involve my life with that game and I gived much more time and do not wanna lose all my stuff with merge ninja. I saw they are sorting their locations , than merges and got fast hit.

Please can someone clear my mind?

• The top 20 rule applies to graveyard merges only. Even in that case it is possible for it to be a legal merge, as you can see in the FAQ.

If you got crashed by illegally merged player you could ask for the fleet back via ticket. Whether you will get it or not is up to them to decide.

• This is not graveyard merge.

Ok , I can create any acc into any universe where I can go with community merge. İf i can crash top 20 players at any server, I will relocate locations on old server for possible targets than I will make migration to new server than I can do fast hit on them right? İt seems some wrong to me. Etc after relocation u are not able to use JG for 24 hrs right ? What is different with that ?

• Or players could just fleetsave their fleets and not become complacent, especiallly when there is a merge going on.

If you are fleetsaved, and your res is saved you have nothing too worry about. :thumbsup:

Besides Tizoc can just buy himself a new fleet, he bought the last one, it isn't llike he spent years and years building his account, he bought it by buying lots of DM and buying his economy, buying his research and buyiing his fleet.

Thank you Marley :hi:

Edited 2 times, last by CrazyLady ().

• Or players could just fleetsave their fleets and not become complacent, especiallly when there is a merge going on.

If you are fleetsaved, and your res is saved you have nothing too worry about. :thumbsup:

Besides Tizoc can just buy himself a new fleet, he bought the last one, it isn't llike he spent years and years building his account, he bought it by buying lots of DM and buying his economy, buying his research and buyiing his fleet.

Is there a way to save your defence? I don't know one. So if you have spent building defence for years and a graveyard guy comes and destroys it - it's nothing, right? If the game is only for fleeters - then get rid of the option to build defence.

• This is not about people's. I know some people has a pain about tizoc . But this game has an option to pay-play. U can buy too.

Yes this is about people's also, as people own accounts that are going to merge under the merge rules . Yes game has the option pay-play for those who don't know how to play without pay hilarious amounts of real cash for the virtual one:)

She can buy also but she doesn't have an obsessive compulsive shopaholic need to buy points :)

But at he end of the day that dude is a great donator of a greedy Company :)

MISSY

• For a game , creators puts rules for fair play. This is not a fair play. Yes we can hold fleet in safe. But we have to know who comes. İf gf puts a rule as no jump in 24 hours in relocations , they can put it same with merge comings. This is about fair gaming.

• If you are not profitable then you should have nothing to worry about, sure I know there are players who like to destroy defence for fun, but most will only hit for profit. Defemce iis a deterent, it's not going to make you unhitable, leave a profit there and soomeone at some point is comiing for it. Dealing with a-holes who destroy defence for fun and no profit, is unfortunately part of the game.

This is not about people's. I know some people has a pain about tizoc . But this game has an option to pay-play. U can buy too.

Really ... funny then how this post corresponds to just after Tizoc your alliance mate gets smacked by "merge Guy" who happened to pop in system with exactly the same moon his fleet was sitting on, if Tizoc had fleetsaved he wouldn't have lost his fleet, granted with the NAP between the Ronin Kowboys, before "Merge guy" he had nothing to worry about as any fleets that could possibly cause any damage are part of a NAP

I don't care that he spends his money on DM, good for him if that makes him happy, and neither does he as he has bragged about doing it enough on the board, but since he bought his fleet, he shouldn't have a problem buying his new fleet.

For a game , creators puts rules for fair play. This is not a fair play. Yes we can hold fleet in safe. But we have to know who comes. İf gf puts a rule as no jump in 24 hours in relocations , they can put it same with merge comings. This is about fair gaming.

I didn't hear any of the Kowboys crying fowl, when we all meged into Bella and you could attack straight away, now that it's been done to one of you :lol:

Edited once, last by CrazyLady ().

• I don't know u . Just searching the answer about it. Crying ? Ask it to banned players . I am sure u have 1. I am sure this acc paid and taken into here from one of these banned cheaters.

• I don't know u . Just searching the answer about it. Crying ? Ask it to banned players . I am sure u have 1. I am sure this acc paid and taken into here from one of these banned cheaters.

Ask your alliance mates, they will tell you exactly who I am :tongue3:

Banned account? Maybe, but the game allows it so everyone should expect it.

and lastly, this wouldn't be even a question, if Tizoc had not been hit, and had he not been so arrogant, knowing about the current merges, knowing that accounts can come from the graveyard .... and fleetsaved, then even with "Merge" guy coing in, he would not have been hit.

Are you getting the point here, Fleetsave properly when you are off line and you should have nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

• This thread is about merge rules, not about individual players accounts. :rulez:

Why are big accounts aloud to merge into the top positions rank 1 or 2 even. When the rules say you can not merge into a uni if you are above rank 20 . correct me if i am wrong.

They should go to the chaos unis instead, meaning volans uni . If they have no where else to go. or stay in the graveyard and wait until they can merge to a uni below rank 20.

And a 24hr to 48 hr attack block on the accounts that merge and no one can attack the new arrivals or the new arrivals attack unsuspected players as a block is in place, for these accounts so it protects both ways.

So GF can we have a clear understanding of merge rules please, and we all need to stick to it including GF So we are all have clear understanding on what goes on in our unis.

• Fs is not an option . İn-game , you can move targets system and with the same system advantage you can hit him while he's online right ? Question is simple . Why the rule restricting jump when you relocate ? İs it same situation with merge coming ?

• jeez i cannot believe this thing is under discussion again

if you are not able to understand the rules written in english many and many times in various threads in here, just open a support ticket.

on a side note: i'm assuming all of you are talking about what happened today on bellatrix. I saw it through mmo-rpg and was all legit

Edited once, last by GaIactus ().

• Why are big accounts aloud to merge into the top positions rank 1 or 2 even. When the rules say you can not merge into a uni if you are above rank 20 . correct me if i am wrong.

Graveyard FAQ

My account on the Graveyard is in the top 20 of every server in my original community but is not top 20 world-wide. Can I pick any universe within my community as a merge target?

Yes, that was meant to be the case originally when the migration tool was created, to allow a person to move wherever they want within their original community even if they are in the top 20 of every universe in their community.

Was this account in the graveyard? Or did it come from an exodus uni?

• The account merged from Quasar EN, which is perfectly legit. He came, he smashed and he will likely leave the uni and in 60 days smash someone else.

You can move around your community as you see fit and there is no attack cooldown for merged accounts. That's how it is. Whether it will ever be implemented is another topic.

There is a 17B account in quasar and that dude, if he wanted, could go anywhere and smash anyone. No one is safe.

So think about that the next time you don't fleetsave your 2B fleet because it costs too much deut and you think you're invincible...

• Yes. You can move . There is no problem with that. But as a fair gaming , players must see who comes and to where. İf the rules created for fair play , like 24 hour no jump gate usage for relocation , Same issue should be with merge or migration tool using. That's all. I don't care who did fs or who used migration.