Merge rules ?

• Ok so first of all, the issue of cd or no cd post merge. I feel like some people here don't account for (or care about) the difference between NORMAL MANUAL relocations and gy merge relocation. For the first you get to CHOOSE the position, for the latter it's random. So yes, ofc a cd is ok for first and NOT needed for the second as you can't really use that relocation from merge to give yourself an advantage over someone or put yourself in a good position. so not sure why some here cry about a cd on merge-reloc.

Secondly, alleged bug abuse claims aside, i feel like it's perfectly legit to hop from gy to a server, send a mobile, moon it, jump and pop the dude's fleet all before he got a chance to say "potato". Ogame is about strategy. wallet warrioring no fs is not strategy. NO FS = NO FLEET. end of story

However, I feel there should be a limitation. You can only hop to a server where there's not a diff in points to the next guy under you more than x points. if there's no such server than you can only hop to the server with the next biggest guy under you regardless of the points diff.

• Now this is fair. Player banned who did that graveyard hit. Now you can go back to graveyard and could move everywhere.

Thanks to all crew who gives fair this game!!

Final word said. İt is illegal. İf anyone have dream about that , think it twice. End of the words. I have my answer. And sorry for short happy time ..

Do not let your assumptions get ahead of you.

We are still unsure if there was any wrong-doing here.

We will be getting clarification from Gameforge on Monday when they are in the office.

• Final word said. İt is illegal. İf anyone have dream about that , think it twice. End of the words. I have my answer. And sorry for short happy time ..

Please stop, you are starting to be embarassing.

Merge and hit were complitelly legit.

Every time a big account came out of graveyard and hit someone they always ban the attacker and after some days they just unban you without even an apology.

they did the same to me and after ELEVEN days they just wrote me "oh you're unbanned now, take this 11 complete res package to compensate your loss"

You will see that account back soon, don't worry

"Zaldrīzes buzdari iksos daor"