completed tasks in rewards not registering

• Just completed all the tasks in the daily rewards scheme and a number have not registered as completed. The support (transport res to another player) I have done twice and still not registered, easy target ( attack inactive) have hit 12 inactives and still not registered as complete and master collector( disnantle a DF) hasnt registered and have dismantled 3 . A in all 600 trit not given all others completed , leaving 700 trit + shortfall of 300 for the reward

• " Please note: During the first day, some missions (DF, inactive attack, espionage - mostly fleet missions) most likely won't be working during the first hours. We advise you to start such task later on that day (approx. 5h after the event starts). "

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• " Please note: During the first day, some missions (DF, inactive attack, espionage - mostly fleet missions) most likely won't be working during the first hours. We advise you to start such task later on that day (approx. 5h after the event starts). "

Well its been 5 hours and "look at another galaxy" doesnt work for me, that use to work right away.

elyVUy6.gif

• Its not just fleet task i have noticed that look in another galaxy view task dose not complete rewards either, We have time I will try again later today just letting you know that this is broken as well.

• The look at another Galaxy is still not working and I now have another today to add to the one that failed yesterday.

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• So are we gonna get some points aded to our accounts for this event? im now at 2 take a looks that i cant do, and theres an attack block so I cant attack an inactive.

elyVUy6.gif

• So are we gonna get some points aded to our accounts for this event?

7k points are available. We get 1300 on a daily basis. I don't think you would fail because of this mission is broken :)

1200 if we get that objective, 1000 if we arent in a clan with 3 people and get that as well, 700 if we also get rush a building and dont want to waste DM on it. They all add up, better to sort the **** out before it becomes a problem.

elyVUy6.gif

• Its not just fleet task i have noticed that look in another galaxy view task dose not complete rewards either, We have time I will try again later today just letting you know that this is broken as well.

Was the same yesterday i have missed points on this one just for clicking into a different G

Mors Ab Alto

• Well never let it be said but its still broken the take a look at the galaxy no works i have to do another day of rewards to make up for the ones that do not work hmmm

• Is the broken galaxy view task going to be fixed on new Reward Event? Anyone reported it using a ticket?

They know it, don't worry .. :)

1200 if we get that objective, 1000 if we arent in a clan with 3 people and get that as well, 700 if we also get rush a building and dont want to waste DM on it. They all add up, better to sort the **** out before it becomes a problem.

I have it on all the multiple servers where I skipped these tasks .. :)

• Temporarily switch to mobile view. That worked.

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17