Solo Top 10 - [TOT: 1.602.671.000] 25Bam [Stonks] vs. HoneyColector [BFF] (A: 227.943.000, D: 1.374.728.000)

• On 15-12-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker 25Bam [Stonks]

Light Fighter 203.635

Heavy Fighter 27.193

Cruiser 42.825

Battleship 8.387

Battlecruiser 11.065

Pathfinder 3.203

Defender HoneyColector [BFF]

Small Cargo 11.909

Large Cargo 4.524

Light Fighter 41.537

Heavy Fighter 5.121

Cruiser 3.553

Battleship 5.178

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 8.957

Espionage Probe 18.843

Bomber 731

Destroyer 1.295

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 1.091

Reaper 390

Pathfinder 2.220

After the battle ...

Attacker 25Bam [Stonks]

Light Fighter 169.007 ( -34.628 )

Heavy Fighter 24.301 ( -2.892 )

Cruiser 41.128 ( -1.697 )

Battleship 8.317 ( -70 )

Battlecruiser 11.030 ( -35 )

Pathfinder 3.070 ( -133 )

Defender HoneyColector [BFF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 2.316.970 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 227.943.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.374.728.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 577.967.400 metal and 321.638.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 2.316.970 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

577.967.400 Metal and 321.647.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 417.527.400

Crystal: 259.127.400

Deuterium: -22.666.030

The attacker(s) made a profit of 653.988.770 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -802.839.000

Crystal: -473.544.000

Deuterium: -100.661.970

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.377.044.970 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

• Real targets for real Bonkers.
    That's why we play.
    FR honey, youìll be stronger than before.
    :beer:Bam, you're top. :hail:

Miss Piggy AkA Kei Yuki - Diohane - Dione EN

----------------------------------------------
    Once again, in deep space
    ----------------------------------------------
    Ex Stonks - Cetus EN

Ex No Emotions - Umbra EN
    Ex DevilS - Zibal IT
    Ex CaGnE - Xanthus IT

• :-(, sorry to see this, VFR defender.

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• GG, I am happy for you bam that you founded me first, I do not feel bad, I just have some new things to do in RL, so, instead of going v-mode which would be useless, I just did not fleetsave my fleet on purpose, I never lose my fleet if I do not wan to, so someone gets fair profit from it, GG
    @letssled here is the top 10 hit I promised you as we made a deal :) You forgot to tell on which side of top 10 hit I would be, so, it was easier to make top 1 hit by recicle my fleet, than to mark all those bot users, dunno, maybe I will continue Ogame, only if some things changes in the future, GL all

Losing a whole fleet is main part of the game. Crush as many as you can before you do it.

• you hit a bot, bot like a player, gj man!

when someone forgot on fs, that is fine, can happened, be honest and say, i forgot.

but on alliance chat that you making jokes with all of us, like deputy commander , that you leave fleet for hit just like that, on purpose, and you convince us, people in bbf, that all this is normal, to let someone "crack"

"I left the fleet on purpose, everyone can play on his own way"

you first tarnish the man who shot you ...

one short story: ekonoski_tigar and me play World of warship game, 15 min duration... after one game, 25bam was 3 min from hit on ekonomski_tigar... he is flying, often, so defender, be honest and say, i fall because i forgot on fleet, that is fine i think, can happened!

Be a man!

• It is not strange at all that you have 3 posts on this forum, so I can understand why are you angry or mad or whatever, please do not try to teach anything to anyone, and set your priorities in life :)

Losing a whole fleet is main part of the game. Crush as many as you can before you do it.

• man i create account last week, i play ogame last time when class started to work :D

And lose mail and pass for Forum, what is not even important.

i am not angry, you lose a fleet, not me man :D and you want to dishonor the man who beat you, speaking about that you left him to kick you...

What is here topic, did you lose fleet on honest way or you leave 25bam to hit you how you are writing in alliance chat?

This is your 2nd time you lose a fleet? That is fine, but just say, I forgot to do FS

you broke and make mess in the alliance where you was deputy.

and you are spamming me in game, you want that i get ban! you are reported here and in game and all alliance member will confirm that!

BTW, you will be future GO, you apply, for what, to do things like this?

2 options, you push a player, what is not true, or you lie to us on chat that you leave a fleet for hit? How you can be GO when you are doing any of this 2 options?

So what are you HoneyColector ?

• :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• wuuhuuu so much hate in the air, I really tought that Balkan alliance could be alive once again on ogame.en domain, but seems like it is impossible, I did not lie or anything, I left my fleet for a reason. Reason was simple, you cannot deny my dedication to game play and the alliance which I spent last weeks, and in the end, it was boring, you stoped using discord etc... So, I wanted to see what will happen if someone makes a mistake, someone who you rely on, so I made it, and then you suddenly forgot everything I did for this alliance. That is just the " balkan state of mind " players. Balkan ally can not success in Ogame.
    ps. If you hate me so much, wait for next server opening, I will recicle you first :)

• HoneyColector FR man. why you run :) you sad i want revenge hit again vendeta, against 25bam? :) hehe

just keep your fleet in next uni, not like here and in all other uni:D

i did not meet such arrogant player when we are chating on discord :) you are the best, that is your words :)

in reality i know to read :) like all here

you are on right side of post, 2nd time at least in this uni :D

FR man, and come to my solar system, feel free... if not, gl man in rl