2021 OGame Year in Review

• Hello players,

As we get closer to the end of 2021, I would the community to reflect on this last year in OGame.

Tell me who you would place in these categories looking back over this last year:

Top 5 fleeters

Top 5 miners

Most feared player

Most improved player

Top alliance

Most feared alliance

What you believe to be the best hit

Remember, board rules apply so no bashing/trolling/flaming/ etc.

I made this a spam thread so the rules will be more lax, but keep the banter friendly please.

• Top 5 fleeters

1. Army

2. Army

3. Army

4. Not Jossa

5. Army

Top 5 miners

1.Army's Multi #1

2. Army's Multi #3

3. Army's Multi #2 (hes slightly shitter at managing this one)

4. Asto's fleet

5. Sidd

Most feared player

Getting a message from Army

Most improved player

We've all gotten a bit shit havent we. Except diddy who is so insanely average that he must be now the top player due to all our own declines

What you believe to be the best hit

That one where Army touched my balls.

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• No doubt our friendly neighborhood Ogame man Asto la Vidatu, activity 100%, desire to be first 100%, top player in this UNI.

*friendly bugabusing neighbour if i may add!

Top fleeter

1. koenigsegg jesko

his donations when he first arrived will never be forgotten!

Top miner

1. Jordi without a question

better get to lvl 51 cuz imma spam em up if i get to return

Top banned player

1. Asto Vidatu aka Dark Passage (:hi:)

After my relentless hunting n recyling of innocent civilian ships over the last few months gameforge had to lock me up, so i dont steal xmas aswell

Vega,

hope youve had a fun year!

Lets see what we get to witness in '21!!

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• Top 5 fleeters:

1- GF - anyone whom can kill all the fleeting across all the uni's should get #1

Top 5 miners:
    1 through 5 - various MUPPETS. If it was about farming friends, then I would say it would go to defiance. But I think this is strictly mine output.

Most feared player:
    Again, GF! I mean everyone worried about lag, broken lanxs, next bug update, etc. I can safely say I am TERRIFIED of the next update.

Most improved player:
    definitely dusty. Only 1 or 2 white bans this years, big improvement over the past. Plus your timeback misses are way down (or you let your friends do the math, nice humility you show there). Zero backstabbing to your buddies, mom is proud!

Top alliance:
    Defiance for sure. Anytime you can get 4 or 5 players that can manage that many accounts is going to be #1 for sure.

Most feared alliance:
    I would say MUPPETS, but dang we are so lazy......

What you believe to be the best hit:
    There are so many really, REALLY close hits on defiance members. That I would like to post, but sadly, they either lift with seconds to share or there is a bug, as the fleet is always there with seconds after the hit.

My own special categories:

Most GENEROUS Alliance:
    defiance - you have given us so many rank increases it is staggering.....Just today, I log in to check and I see you gave me two ranks. Thank you so much!

Most SELFISH Alliance:
    defiance - you give us ranks, then you take them away in a week or two.....So sad, I don't know what changes but it is like clock work. And during Christmas yet, you take being a grinch to serious.

Merry Christmas all!
    letssled

PS - please see the jest in this entire post!

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• Where do I begin, lets start with your slander. 1 ban without grounds in 2021. And not for first time like this. Lets hope 2022 gets better

:censored:

servers are shit for timebacks in most casses.
    Backstabbing what backstabbing ?? I do recall this accusation from before and still didnt got answer.
    And yes we own half a server, dont you forget that.
    Feared lol only in your minds.
    Incompetent , that yes. laziness is excuse.
    You wouldnt be able to hit man in wheelchair ,and same is for most of you, lets not talk about your great prowess. Jossa does some actual work.
    Also is really funny you and he himself still deny that he plays. I guess plausible deniability for getting wiped in future . One more would be embarrasing aint it ?

I like to add a few categories
    Most saltly alliance- Answer is obvious there. Honorable mention for diddy whos intelect has downgraded to retard lvl and likewise imaginative insults.
    Alliance with most military lost . Answer is also obvious.

Also ps part.
    Only included becaouse you are moderator. Fooling nobody.

Notice ~ Cillidan

Edited once, last by Cillidan ().

• Bit ironic you calling us salty after that dribble Ivan.

Merry Christmas you feral little womabt

It is not ironic just calling most of you bunch of crybabies without of ounce of sportsmanship. Didnt ever went so low to resort to RL threats or outright insults. There is line.

Merry Christmas you rascal

• Damn I had a torrid time recovering my password to the boards there…. It was making me sweat like Ivan trying to work out a return time…

Anyway…. Iv been getting some abuse on here from both sides… thanks boys and Ivan (the wild monkey with learning issues)

top miner has got to be that big scarf wearing guy with level 50 mines. Unreal work he done all by himself and himself alone…. All by himself :-)

top fleeter has got to be weekend for me… sooooo many times Ivan cried and ran into vmode then “merged” accounts to stay number 1…. And it didn’t work much to everyone’s delight

asto you big dumpling…. I see you’re now banned for something that’s probably not your fault (it never is) I hope you haven’t spent that 160b profits as that’s going to be a pain to pay back to the GO…

do we have a top kebab eating section?… some fat dude I know would win that

do we have a section for most corrupt GOs??….. just asking for a monkey with learning issues

I think overall the server is pretty good except for all the bots, defiance multies and did I mention defiance multies?

This whole post is in jest Incase anyone gets offended…. Except the monkey part… I really really mean that bit

have a good time at Christmas everyone except Ivan… I hope you get food poisoning and a really really itchy bum hole from Santa 🎅

ho Ho Ho is your mums weekend name.

All the best to everyone that doesn’t cheat or plays ogame from their monkey cage with a wee pile of frustration poo in the corner

hugs 🤗

• im really surprised by the amount of hate displayed here

so many eboners flapping around ballslessly

keep on swinging

oh and diddy, dont worry about me much

i'll make it work either way

• Did they took your toys in kindergarten? Frustrated much? Didnt get any this year.

You deserve perma ban on boards since you behave like child. Let grownups talk and wash your mouth.

• the irony of YOU accusing others of acting like a child 😂

relax Ivan… don’t get triggered over a game… just go to your favourite corner in your cage.. 💩

• It is not ironic just calling most of you bunch of crybabies without of ounce of sportsmanship. Didnt ever went so low to resort to RL threats or outright insults. There is line.

Merry Christmas you rascal

LOL, the irony dusty, you complaining about a lack of sportsmanship.....really??? There is a line only if it bugs you?

Hypocrite.

When I go to work with my mates, and they don't insult me hundreds of times a day, either my girls whooped them at hockey, or I pissed them off. Lighten up man (see I was going to use boy, but didn't want to hurt your feelings some more). Just like I can tease our ally (which you totally, totally misread, which made it even funnier BTW). This is/was supposed to be a fun post where we can tease each other a little. Lighten up, Merry Christmas

letssled

PS: in regards to "teasing my alliance"

"I would say MUPPETS, but dang we are so lazy......"

I WOULD say.....means, that if we weren't so lazy I would say we are the most feared. So braking that down, that means "I can't say we are the most feared alliance because we are so lazy". Gosh you must be fun at parties.....lighten up. Cheers.

im really surprised by the amount of hate displayed here

Asto, respectfully, a good portion of VEGA uni has concerns of what your alliance does, and frankly what do you expect? Few are going to throw compliments with the current situation if I were to have a guess. I don't know about yourself one way or another, but we all get judged by the company we keep. I am totally ok to be outplayed and get crashed by people following the rules. I was reading the PM of what went down with a hit and was a little surprised and disappointed that was even tried. I am assuming there is some tickets and such going on in the background, and I will respect the outcome either way. But you can't expect the entire VEGA to be happy with the current situation(s) and not vent or have a laugh over it. Like stubbing your toe, it hurts so darn much, yet you laugh it off.

Anywho, sorry my funny post turned out to be not funny.
    letssled

PPS But on serious note, Asto you have been lighting it up with some massive hits lately and shame you lost that NN1 to a bug. You should win aware for fastest fleet build up. Cause you build that fleet super fast after your miner to fleeter transition- but sad you don't have more rips;).

Merry Christmas,
    letssled

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

Silverwind

• it is what it is

i dont mind the negative comments..just surprised thats all

im not sure which PM youre refering to, i dont recall seing anything in that regard

on the other hand, day 3 of waitin for a reply

if it really turns out to be that 12 secs difference because a new rule was pushed

cuz servers are not playable..then so be it

but do remember that a few weeks ago, nothing wouldve happened

i do play to dish out some more rips, and go back to mines

but we`ll see how it goes

merry xmas and happy new year Vegans :beer:

• Well, well, well, look at that......thanks dusty for another free rank; AGAIN :-).

Happy New Year all, lets have some laughs and enjoy our time being frienemies.

Cheers,
    letssled

Words to live by:

Silverwind

• what happened to PhOeNyX? also Hi it's Desu. MUPPETS are all in vega now?

Looks like I forgot to put DM on my old acc in 30, and my board acc is gone :( this is what happens when I don't login for fourish years.