2021 OGame Year in Review

• Hello players,

As we get closer to the end of 2021, I would the community to reflect on this last year in OGame.

Tell me who you would place in these categories looking back over this last year:

Top 5 fleeters

Top 5 miners

Most feared player

Most improved player

Top alliance

Most feared alliance

What you believe to be the best hit

Remember, board rules apply so no bashing/trolling/flaming/ etc.

I made this a spam thread so the rules will be more lax, but keep the banter friendly please.

• So...2021 only, hmm.

Top 5 fleeters: Lucky, Vale, Latina Magic, Algo, and some jackass named PAGAN.

Top 5 miners: Well. My favorite miner is No_Name :). But I'd say Zoltan and MiceK would be up there just because those are both OG Dorado accounts that have stuck it out. I would love to see what Isildur's mines are like as he is still rank 2 in ECO since the merge and has been in vmode the whole time.

Most feared player: Honestly, a toss-up between Lucky and Algo. I don't know if "most feared" is accurate in Algo's case, but Algo was probably the most "fearless" as he was hitting/raiding many higher-ranked accounts than his.

Most improved player: So, I'm going to say Vale. It's not that he's improved himself per say because he is already a pro...but it's what he's done with an OG Dorado account. It's rank 19 now with 45KK points and while that might not seem impressive to some folks they need to take into account that at the time of the merge (circa OCT 2020) that account had around 12KK points and we are a 1x flt/eco/res uni. So he's playing a true,1x account that was never in a speed uni and had the benefit of being boosted by high speed ECO accounts that also took advantage of the pirate/alien spamming before DISCO got nerfed and had a huge leg up when they merged here. And Vale now outranks a good portion of the merged accounts that came here. After Vale, I think the next OG Dorado accounts are Zoltan and MiceK. Ironhelms went to the graveyard or he'd probably be up there as well.

Top alliance: WICKED...duh.

Most feared alliance: I mean, I guess it would be WICKED but honestly, things were pretty chill in Dorado for 2021 so I don't think there really is a most feared alliance.

What you believe to be the best hit: I really liked ACS Top 02 - [TOT: 1.825.948.000] Algo [RNR] vs. Felaggundu [TTN] & PAGAN [WCKD] (A: 1.728.500.000, D: 97.448.000) TP: 385.666.600 & Revenge Hit because it took a while to put the pieces in place to make it happen. Runner up was definitely ACS Top 01 - [TOT: 46.212.143.000] Account_1 [WCKD] & PAGAN [WCKD] vs. Magnus Carlsen [RNR] (A: 8.136.227.000, D: 38.075.916.000) TP: 7.993.986.964 because the post-saltiness made it interesting for a while.

• So, if nobody else then Pagan wants to post anything...

Top 5 fleeters

PAGAN

Lucky

Latina Magic

Algo

Vulcan

Top 5 miners

NoName

Zoltan

Micek

Gullcsi

Consul Corvus

Most feared player

PAGAN - if you see him close, run away

Most improved player

PAGAN - from 60 mil points to rank 1 in a year

Top alliance

Dark - best farms this year

Most feared alliance

Wicked

ACS Top 02 - [TOT: 1.825.948.000] Algo [RNR] vs. Felaggundu [TTN] & PAGAN [WCKD] (A: 1.728.500.000, D: 97.448.000) TP: 385.666.600 & Revenge Hit

• Sorry for a bit off-topic, but just wanted to say it was fun playing in Dorado, I'll miss that time. I'm really happy to see some familiar faces in this thread and glad that my name is still remembered :)

And we all know know the fleeter # 1 and the most feared player is, right PAGAN? :)

And the top alliance was without doubt WICKED - at least while I was still in Dorado.

Agree with the best hit that was mentioned twice above - that was a good one: ACS Top 02 - [TOT: 1.825.948.000] Algo [RNR] vs. Felaggundu [TTN] & PAGAN [WCKD] (A: 1.728.500.000, D: 97.448.000) TP: 385.666.600 & Revenge Hit

• Top 5 fleeters

Pagan

Lucky

Vale

Algo

Bala (When the account was not in v-mode)

Top 5 miners

NoName

Zoltan

Gullcsi

Yan Haiqin - The guy keeps chugging along quietly at a really nice pace. Hard to catch. lol.

Zoom

Most feared player

PAGAN - Not really close here. As soon as you see him you better batten down the hatches and change everything you do because apparently you already messed up.

Most improved player

NoName - This is a tough choice because I agree with Pagan that what Vale has done is incredible. Pagan is also a good choice because he ground his way to rank 1 and made/is still making huge gains. I picked NoName because the guy scrapped billions in fleet to become a miner and has been wildly successful. Not a lot of players can make the transition and thrive better than before.

Top alliance

Wicked - Not really very close here

Most feared alliance

Wicked - Also not close. Top 2 individual fleets and another at #5. The alliance is also closing in on more military than the rest of the uni's alliances combined. (Still a ways to go, but that gap is closing.)

Solo Top 03 - [TOT: 16.927.294.000] PAGAN [WCKD] vs. Pies (A: 2.198.029.000, D: 14.729.265.000) TP: 2.518.804.359 Because who doesn't love pie? Also, the story was really good with everyone getting a few slices. Some more than others.....Looking at you Cathedral:P

• Top 5 fleeters

Pagan

Lucky

Vale

Vulcan

Algo

Top 5 miners hard to narrow that down to 5

NoName

Zoltan

Consul Corvus

Zoom

Gullcsi

Most feared player

PAGAN - thats for sure. if you see him you better run. everything not by 3 on the trees gets bagged in :joy:

Most improved player

PAGAN - gone mad in raising back to #1 after the merges

Top alliance

Wicked - Not really any other choice and am proud be be allowed to be a part of it even though this uni has been very quite for a while but if something laying around - be sure - they´ll bag it in

Most feared alliance

Wicked

Solo Top 03 - [TOT: 16.927.294.000] PAGAN [WCKD] vs. Pies (A: 2.198.029.000, D: 14.729.265.000) TP: 2.518.804.359
    because alone the story is a top 1! and of course everyone loves Pie!