[TOT: 588.255.000] Airclever [N S] vs. LonestarX [TEG] (A: 10.540.000, D: 577.715.000)

• Seems like a decent bloke, honestly. Seen the guy be sloppy with his res a few times, but decided not to go in out of a bit of respect.

Third time with this much on the ground and no timers? Sorry man, but at that point it'd be insanity to not take it.

FR my man, guess I got some fuel to share with my [N S] pals! Thanks for making a lot more possible. :balloon:

On 23-12-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Airclever [N S]

Battlecruiser 21.277

Defender LonestarX [TEG]

Small Cargo 10.047

Large Cargo 21.598

Light Fighter 2.379

Heavy Fighter 836

Cruiser 1.510

Battleship 302

Colony Ship 12

Recycler 27

Espionage Probe 18.368

Bomber 447

Destroyer 189

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 629

Reaper 115

Pathfinder 1.081

After the battle ...

Attacker Airclever [N S]

Battlecruiser 21.153 ( -124 )

Defender LonestarX [TEG]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

9.518.850 Metal, 9.518.850 Crystal and 9.518.850 Deuterium

170.152.295 Metal, 47.217.426 Crystal and 119.245.730 Deuterium

57.564.422 Metal, 23.608.713 Crystal and 59.622.865 Deuterium

48.960.437 Metal, 4.470.856 Crystal and 22.477.933 Deuterium

11.733.000 Metal, 11.733.000 Crystal and 11.733.000 Deuterium

2.934.000 Metal, 2.934.000 Crystal and 2.934.000 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 10.540.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 577.715.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 142.859.000 metal and 133.280.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 625.878.227 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

142.859.000 Metal and 133.290.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 440.002.004

Crystal: 227.813.345

Deuterium: 223.672.378

The attacker(s) made a profit of 891.487.727 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -582.861.004

Crystal: -361.082.845

Deuterium: -259.649.378

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.203.593.227 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

• some fresh meat in this section :D

nice :D

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

• decided not to go in out of a bit of respect.

i guess it only goes so much lol.

but at that point it'd be insanity to not take it.

not insanity, still respect. thought we were friendly (not necessarily friends) since you traded some ms for res etc. didn't expect... umm.. people... hunting for fleets even on christmas eve, my mistake i guess. not sad about the loss, sad about my failed judgement of character. would've traded all the deut i had since i'm not a fleeter at best possible rates IF you would've asked. Heck I would've probably given you some free deut just for the decency of warning me on disc that my fleet is on the ground since we chat there every now and then. You traded a constant profit for a one time shot, hope it was worth it. Alas, like I said, it was all my mistake. Not a sorrow loser, just disappointed, I value people more than ships/res. Congrats

No rest even in a dead uni, i guess graveyard is the only place one can have peace lol

• I think the most amount of respect you can give someone is to treat them as an equal, wouldn't you say? That is exactly what I did and I am kind of shocked to see you respond with this much more vitriol in public as opposed to our private conversation after the hit. :unsure:

Admittedly I do not know your country of origin or your customs, but the 23rd of December is not Christmas eve over in the Netherlands (ohno doxxing myself now). The hit itself was posted in the afternoon of said day. Regardless, as a student I was in between lectures at that time. I also don't know how I have become a fleeter? Look at the stats and the amount of fleet is barely 4% of the total- over half of it is cargoes. Those battlecruisers? Expo's really are busted.

Getting free deut would be pushing I'm afraid and I don't intend to let this account, which I built over the past 6 months without a lot of money, go to waste for even billions of the stuff. At the same time: I am not a fleeter. At worst I am a raider outside of the large amounts of mining I do. As for trades...
    I've been extremely blessed to be included in an alliance of people that are close friends outside the game that live in the same area- not even close to mine. Still not entirely sure what made me compelling enough to take such a risk - perhaps because I never treated any of them like monsters despite their fleet numbers? - but here we are. Any rates better than [N S] can offer would likely be considered pushing as well.

I also am not sure how Quasar is a dead uni. Do you see how much BlackSails managed to fit and strike down? And he's just the one person that is compelled to post his hits. The merge a bit ago also caused a large amount of new players to show up. Just because we're no longer in peak 2009 days, doesn't mean this uni has nothing going on anymore. Sadly the forum is a bit dead, true, but most of what I read were fleeters who thought their big, veiny numbers allowed them to do and say whatever they wanted. Look at what happens when someone with bigger numbers shows up- they hated the player instead of the game.

• We crashed your fleet something like 4 times, and you cried every time, you are just annoying...

Ps. If this is a dead uni, that's because someone killed it:patpatpat:

Whats-App-Image-2021-11-08-at-10-42-25-PM.jpg

• "crashed your fleet" is an overstatement. i had no fleet. i had expo stuff. airclever's hit label is more appropriate, "cargo slap". "cried every time" is an overstatement. As for annoying, this is the only time i've posted here and it's not even a complaint. it was more of a disappointment statement, i'm not complaining about being careless with my fleet or getting crashed, I was merely stating a disappointment at my failed judgement of what i thought it was. as for the dead uni, i'm not gonna play the old song everyone around here seems to be playing (basically one ally to rule them all), i don't care that much for the reasons of why it's dead. NS can rule quasar for eternity (pun intended) for all I care, I'll just play along and mind my business, I'm not a fleeter. just a casual peasant expo'ing and mining. Anyways

As for Airclever

That is exactly what I did and I am kind of shocked to see you respond with this much more vitriol in public as opposed to our private conversation after the hit.

I think I expressed my disappointment too subtle or sarcastic in our private conv and that's why you didn't quite get how I felt. Anyways, for me it's water under the bridge, I think I was irrationally expecting too much and in the end salted myself. Cheers

Edited once, last by LonestarX ().

• No rest even in a dead uni, i guess graveyard is the only place one can have peace lol

i'm not complaining about being careless with my fleet or getting crashed

Just this could be enough i guess :youcrazy:

You cmplained everywhere. EVRYWHERE rofl: on discord, on dm and now even in here. You are saying that you are posting here for the first time only because is the first hit we posted, nothing more nothing less lol

I will skip all the wall text of tears you wrote just to tell you that if after (how many?) years playing you still didn't get it: leaving 900M profit sitting is not the right way to play this game, even the worst noob knows that at this point.

Nice profit Airclever , but is not nice to say that NS are monsters, they are much worse than that :biggrin:

"But when does a comet become a meteor?

When does a candlе become a blaze?

Whеn does a man become a monster?

When does a ripple become a tidal wave?

When does the reason become the blame?

When does a man become a monster?"

• Rav3n

Added the Label Quasar