Solo Top 04 - [TOT: 11.333.044.500] Vendetta [SoA] vs. Alyx [Stonks] (A: 9.163.228.000, D: 2.169.816.500)

• In the Universe, Far Far away...

Two prosperous Empires , powered by immense power of Dark Matter, were hunting AI empire.

One of these empires, whom they call a bonker, managed to trick the not so clever :censored:, however another empire, born out of Anarchy, and particularity vengeful, was watching the :censored:empire. They managed to steal the hit before the bonker had a chance to react.

However, due to extensive planning of such maneuvers , bonker sent recyclers in advance , and after sending ships for final attack, sensors picked up that the target was already destroyed. It was no other than the vengeful one. But bonker's recyclers go there in about 10 minutes, and got all the debris.

This created a rivalry , as vengeful one believed his debris field was stolen , while in fact, he was the one who stole the hit.

Extensive diplomatic trashtalkery lasted for weeks , but it could not be kept in words forever, and the day of action was approaching......

Ladies and gentlemen. In this new year eve, i present to you...

Chronicles of Cetus:   Episode 2!  The Rise of Two Generals!

Vengefull one came up with a plan! And soon, before everyone knew it, it was executed. Massive fleets of death stars approached bonker's moons , 5 at a time , they aimed their monstrous cannons at moons, and it was a matter of time untill they were obliderated. Arriving fleet had to readjust its course , as not to jump out of hyperspace straight into huge rocky debris field that was once a moon.

3 minutes later, bonker arrived to the overview of his empire, and noticed what had gone down. He already knew, everything will be decided on that day. And although everything went out of sync, things were supposed to go uphill from there for the bonker.

With some interference to the scanning radar, fleet was recalled to original planet , vanishing from vengeful sensors. However, the anarchist was able to calculate exact possible times to setup an ambush.

Everything was chill , only occasional spy missions to have a better view of enemy, and diplomatic talks

It was but a calm before storm...

In hopes of gaining advantage in upcoming battle , quick attack was made by the vengeful one. However , the defending side managed to quickly assemble some Battleships , and this successfully defended the attack!

This aided in defensive side.

Soon ambushes followed , but it was not the time yet. Both sides now knew exactly when the final battle will take place.

With recycle aid of allies , vengeful one sent his fleet into attack...

However, while enemy fleet was arriving, bonker did not just sit in place. He also militarized his nation, in similar way.

Explorers no more. Generals!

This was not all that was planned by the bonker. He had to pull his ultimate trump card, after simulating the potential battle outcome, he knew exactly what was needed. Its a very dirty, yet effective tactic. And considering the incoming attack fleet was mostly obtained with the use of Dark Matter, he had no hesitations or regrets in doing so.

By this time, all ships , all resources from own empire, and even some allied nations were concentrated in one place. Build orders were executed, and construction begun. In just a minute , by the use of most obscure, yet most powerful substance know to man, six hundred thousands of light lasers were implemented into defense position minutes before attack.

And then enemy fleet finally arrived....

On 30-12-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Vendetta [SoA]

Light Fighter 340.386

Heavy Fighter 17.876

Cruiser 114.318

Battleship 2.905

Battlecruiser 40.677

Bomber 3.160

Destroyer 2.142

Reaper 1.542

Pathfinder 17

versus-logo-red-vs-blue-letters-for-sports-design-fight-icon-vector-vector-id1002564008?k=20&m=1002564008&s=170667a&w=0&h=WLfMdiTNWLi9T_yNVHvPKI8oaM1mim1z9Z4g5FZTRfM=

Defender Alyx [Stonks]

Small Cargo 153.734

Large Cargo 22.362

Light Fighter 21.417

Heavy Fighter 15.402

Cruiser 61.701

Battleship 6.138

Colony Ship 13

Recycler 51.792

Espionage Probe 232.556

Bomber 1.894

Solar Satellite 614

Destroyer 1.425

Deathstar 59

Battlecruiser 38.144

Reaper 1.015

Pathfinder 6.414

Light Laser 615.119

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

And it begun. Shooting from all guns, thousands of ships on each side. But soon attackers realized something is wrong. There are too many targets for their guns. They're forced to retaliate to the ground defense systems , wasting shots , while defending fleet slowly but surely reduced attackers numbers. They had no choice , but to retreat. Only handful of ships managed to escape, however using new tactic , attackers were able to retrieve a decent amount of damaged ships for repairs at home.

Could the vengeful defeat a bonker?

no-nope.gif

Attacker Vendetta [SoA]

Light Fighter 0 ( -340.386 )

Heavy Fighter 0 ( -17.876 )

Cruiser 0 ( -114.318 )

Battleship 1 ( -2.904 )

Battlecruiser 255 ( -40.422 )

Bomber 52 ( -3.108 )

Destroyer 169 ( -1.973 )

Reaper 475 ( -1.067 )

Pathfinder 0 ( -17 )

Defender Alyx [Stonks]

Small Cargo 59.338 ( -94.396 )

Large Cargo 13.097 ( -9.265 )

Light Fighter 8.176 ( -13.241 )

Heavy Fighter 8.453 ( -6.949 )

Cruiser 52.799 ( -8.902 )

Battleship 6.029 ( -109 )

Colony Ship 10 ( -3 )

Recycler 36.095 ( -15.697 )

Espionage Probe 62.297 ( -170.259 )

Bomber 1.887 ( -7 )

Solar Satellite 225 ( -389 )

Destroyer 1.424 ( -1 )

Deathstar 59 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 37.803 ( -341 )

Reaper 1.015 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 5.405 ( -1.009 )

Light Laser 225.627 ( -389.492 )

Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw. But there's a clear winner. However, miscommunication happened on bonkers side, and almost no debris field was picked up by the defending side.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 9.163.228.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.169.816.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 3.469.969.375 metal and 2.241.632.527 crystal.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

1.720.285.000 Metal and 1.720.285.000 Crystal

232.935.000 Metal and 232.935.000 Crystal

312.154.973 Metal and 191.845.027 Crystal

96.572.000 Metal and 96.572.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

2.361.946.973 Metal and 2.241.637.027 Crystal

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

9.866.286 Metal and 6.373.713 Crystal

1.108.022.402 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):

1.117.888.688 Metal and 6.373.713 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -2.760.778.027

Crystal: -866.208.973

Deuterium: -932.657.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 4.559.644.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -150.805.312

Crystal: -832.019.287

Deuterium: -62.729.500

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.045.554.099 units.

The defender retreated, but just arrived fleet flew into the chase, and finished of the running anarchy ships.

Dedicated to 21Bam for providing resources for defense, and every single honest player! :censored:i shall be purged!
    Special thanks to TheChamp for assisting with urgent moonshots, KeyYuki for inspiraton.

Vendetta! Fr, and we'll meet again! with that amount of res it will be easy ;)

end.gif