Server Settings Change Request

• Morning!

As Zenith is now past the age of 6 months, I would like to formally request for a server settings change! The following I would like to see in a poll:

1) eco speed 8 (or even 9)

2) deut consumption 50%

This will keep the uni in the category ‘miner’ while also giving fleeters a boost with less deut consumption!

kewlness can you help on this, or tag whoever is relevant? Thank you in advance!

Thanks,

OzzY

11-min.png

• I am for the proposed changes, but I am against defense to DF and probe cargo.

I can agree, the place is already barely keeping things alive, if we allow Def to DF it'll get messy as most of those remaining in the server are bunkers, so it's only fair it doesn't change, and if we allow probe cargo we all know the high ranked players will clear galaxy leaving nothing for the smaller players to feed on.

Deut flying consumption however is what matter most.

• Maybe x2 war speed, so you can MD properly...what do you think TON's? :evilgrin2:

If that happened you’d be down within 24hrs and we’ll be slurping your coffee, unless SOA start using alarms now too… :patpatpat:

To stay on topic though Balk, I think a 2x war speed will take the uni away from being a miner type and more into a balanced uni, which will kill it much faster as I know a lot of people that joined it because it was a 1x.

Thanks for the responses so far, nice to hear everyone agrees with the proposed changes!

Any rough idea when the ball will start rolling on actually starting the process?

11-min.png

• If that happened you’d be down within 24hrs and we’ll be slurping your coffee, unless SOA start using alarms now too… :patpatpat:

Hahaha, those are some really big words my neighbor, but I didn't saw anything that can back them up.:confused:

To be honest I really lost interest for Zenith, few of my friends left, and x2 war speed could maybe make me stay a little bit more. But as you said it's miners Uni and maybe x2 war is too much.

:rock'tal:

• If that happened you’d be down within 24hrs and we’ll be slurping your coffee, unless SOA start using alarms now too… :patpatpat:

Hahaha, those are some really big words my neighbor, but I didn't saw anything that can back them up.:confused:

To be honest I really lost interest for Zenith, few of my friends left, and x2 war speed could maybe make me stay a little bit more. But as you said it's miners Uni and maybe x2 war is too much.

Few of your friends left? lol let's call it like it is, they got banned for cheating.

It’s not empty words, Just take one look at the pillory in mmorpg… that’ll show the proof :love:

It’s a shame you’re losing interest, but doesn’t surprise me with the rapidly falling player count, would definitely benefit from a settings change ASAP to keep players interested!

11-min.png

• There will be an announcement when the discussion period will begin.

Until then, there will not be any polls.

However, I think it is still a good discussion to have.

:smile2:

thanks, any possible way to speed the process? Our player count is reducing more each day… :crying:

piink ?

Armand S ?

11-min.png

• Armand S has nothing to do with this.

These universe polls are set up every 6 months.

Your universe situation is not unique.

Also, a universe poll will not magically bring more players to your server.

There is no way to speed up this process.

• Any general time line on when to expect something?

• apologies, wasn’t aware that he has nothing to do with this.

I never said about bringing more players to the server… :confused:

thanks for your help though…

11-min.png

• No worries.

One thing which could throw off the server polls would be merges.

That happened last year and could, in theory, happen this year.

No idea though.

It will all depend on Gameforge's plan.