[TOT: 1.367.834.000] tot vs. Sreder [WD-40] (A: 133.018.000, D: 1.234.816.000)

• (attack 3)

here we are again, continuously getting smashed for free and for no reasons by player tot and his LEGIT pushed fleet.

Before making this post, we ask TOT if we had his permission to do it, because he rule the server and he decide what we can do or not there.

if you mess with him, is gonna point at you automatic attacks from 40+ multi accounts, plus his main account, as you may evidence from the stats below.

yes because it is legit. of course. :beware::borg:

Long live to the new Cetus Super/Admin TOT.:sixstars:

On 14-01-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker tot

Light Fighter 3.000.000

Heavy Fighter 120.000

Battleship 4.000

Battlecruiser 23.000

Reaper 49.000

Defender Sreder [WD-40]

Rocket Launcher 284.398

Light Laser 149.752

Heavy Laser 17.024

Gauss Cannon 1.222

Ion Cannon 6.825

Plasma Turret 1.003

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker tot

Light Fighter 2.967.263 ( -32.737 )

Heavy Fighter 119.839 ( -161 )

Battleship 3.998 ( -2 )

Battlecruiser 22.996 ( -4 )

Reaper 49.000 ( -0 )

Defender Sreder [WD-40]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 133.018.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.234.816.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 44.724.150 metal and 15.106.950 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -99.387.000

Crystal: -33.571.000

Deuterium: -60.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 133.018.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -959.618.850

Crystal: -182.832.050

Deuterium: -32.534.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.174.984.900 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

• Code
  • Code

I think people are just mad that you got way bigger than them in a legitimate and completely fair fashion according to the Ogame rules. They can't handle losing a game with their fragile egos, so they come to the forums to complain about the rules that you never broke. I respect you tot, please don't let these poor losers make you feel bad.

• I think people are just mad that you got way bigger than them in a legitimate and completely fair fashion according to the Ogame rules. They can't handle losing a game with their fragile egos, so they come to the forums to complain about the rules that you never broke. I respect you tot, please don't let these poor losers make you feel bad.

Please, join SWAT alliance and prove everyone wrong.

I see Sreder that you are pushing back. Let's hope he doesn't ruin this game for you and your mates.

• Code

YES TOT.... all true..

maybe that's why you are BANNED again?

i dont know what happened, maybe the Admins just wake up.. but i just wanted to say.... FINALLY.

and we hope it is forever, and to dont see you appear again in 14 days like last time because it would be useless...

• I think people are just mad that you got way bigger than them in a legitimate and completely fair fashion according to the Ogame rules. They can't handle losing a game with their fragile egos, so they come to the forums to complain about the rules that you never broke. I respect you tot, please don't let these poor losers make you feel bad.

I see Sreder that you are pushing back. Let's hope he doesn't ruin this game for you and your mates.

I'll join swat the day Gameforge remakes Ogame ;)

• bot tot, everyone knows you're one big cheater so just shhh

Code
  • Guys, stop with the cheating and the ban talk; use the ticket system. They work, it just takes time. I have let a fair amount slide and have only given notices. But if the accusations don't stop, I will be handing out warnings and be closing threads.

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

Yeah, good thing is Tot is really bad player, he is clueless about the game. He is just going in with bruteforce cuz he has 30 accs boosting him. Ofc he is going to win every fight, he sends millions. Anybody can do that.
    Thanks man, ofc he didnt ruin it for us,we are sad GameForge reacts so slowly, alot people left,uni basically died,we have our own fun.

Oh yeah, on each attack he sent, i collected all debirs,he only crashed my def which repaired... i got profit after each attack. As i said, he is clueless about the game.

Damn those turtles !!!

• Guys, stop with the cheating and the ban talk; use the ticket system. They work, it just takes time. I have let a fair amount slide and have only given notices. But if the accusations don't stop, I will be handing out warnings and be closing threads.

We will never stop talking about it on forums. Forums are just for that. Nobody is calling anyone a cheater if they are not so. Especially whole uni. So stop protecting your friend tot and do your job.

Ok, I will do my job......
    warned for insult/trolling

letssled

ps - have no idea who tot(or any of you) is, never met him/her and I don't play in this uni

Damn those turtles !!!

Edited 2 times, last by letssled ().

• warned for what exactly? For speaking my mind? I didnt mean that he is Your friend,i ment that he has friends among ur collegues. Maybe you investegate that rather than silencing me.

This is off topic and not a discussion for the boards....next time it will be warning instead of a notice.

letssled

Damn those turtles !!!

Edited once, last by letssled ().

• Tot is a very well known... character of the Italian servers. He starts a new uni, loads a lot of DM and proceeds to bash people around more or less randomly... until he gets rekt because, you know, you can buy a fleet but you cannot buy talent.

Once he gets rekt, he starts another new uni and the cycle repeats. A variation of this cycle is when instead of getting rekt he turns into tot (bv) for... mysterious reasons :rolleyes2: I kind of missed the whole tot saga from the .it forums. Maybe new chapters are to come. Let's see how the .en folks will handle him.

Oh, yes, the battle. GG and FR i guess :rolleyes2:

• yeah,most of us are aware of that. If he wad spending DM i wouldnt mind. Thats part of the game. We now have top player in our uni,that bought so much dm he got to over 100m in less than i day. Tot cant even touch him. Problem is not in DM,tot has 30 acc which he uses to boost his main with bots. Whole uni sent screenshots,reports etc,he didnt get banned until recently,and again for one week. We were all furios that gameforge reacts to slowly. Top people on server kamikaze crashed and left. We will see now,somewhat balance is restored,but we have new guy,that overpowers tot,just not with bots,with wallet... Id say bye bye tot,u wont br comming here anytime soon.

Damn those turtles !!!

• and we will close this thread.....

letssled

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind