[TOT: 1.394.126.000] Karnivore [Kowboys] vs. Oswald Cobblepot [FU2] (A: 48.049.000, D: 1.346.077.000)TP:806.993.544

• It sure is odd, but some players seem to always maintain consistent activity on their moons. Well, naturally, this inspired a certain, let's say, healthy curiosity on our part. So, we watched, we waited, we learned, as we always do. After a few days of observation, we knew when the target would log off to the exact minute. We knew we had a window of about 4 hrs before they returned to recall. Mobiles landed, Diesel and I gated new moons and launched RIPS. Moons went down, target came on, we lanxed and did the dance of death together.

Now, I won't lie. I am disappointed it was not the full fleet, and that the cargoes were not stuffed to the brim. But in the end, it was fun to track the target on deploy recall and time him back, especially after spending one year away. Much has changed in the uni, many of the former players and targets I knew are gone, while some still remain. Higher ranked now, of course, but that doesn't really matter now, does it?

We have a list, of those moons that never seem to turn off. And we will come visit, very soon.

This one is for the Ronin and KOWBOY squad :ninja:

Welcome to KOWBOYS Shipyards

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47prpx6wkywwnd2q3zf4eqx0bsh68wv0eq9dnwj5v9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Attacker Karnivore [Kowboys]

Light Fighter 4.030.189

Battlecruiser 102.000

Small Cargo 45.000

Defender Oswald Cobblepot [FU2]

Small Cargo 20.596

Large Cargo 64.600

Light Fighter 14

Battleship 2

Espionage Probe 6.304

Solar Satellite 1.452

Destroyer 8

Deathstar 4

Reaper 1.020

Pathfinder 1.544

Rocket Launcher 15.841

Light Laser 24.887

Heavy Laser 5.476

Gauss Cannon 807

Ion Cannon 3.132

Plasma Turret 354

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Karnivore [Kowboys]

Light Fighter 4.019.422 ( -10.767 )

Battlecruiser 101.947 ( -53 )

Small Cargo 44.881 ( -119 )

Defender Oswald Cobblepot [FU2]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 58.473.564 Deuterium

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 14.618.499 Deuterium

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 3.654.625 Deuterium

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 913.656 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 48.049.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 87.060.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.346.077.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 1.676.281.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 407.809.500 metal and 382.780.300 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 16.452.099 metal and 9.099.999 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 77.660.344 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

416.657.500 Metal and 387.265.900 Crystal

5.535.600 Metal and 2.778.300 Crystal

2.068.500 Metal and 2.087.400 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

424.261.600 Metal and 392.131.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 366.629.600

Crystal: 366.006.600

Deuterium: 74.357.344

The attacker(s) made a profit of 806.993.544 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -916.574.500

Crystal: -690.496.500

Deuterium: -146.870.344

The defender(s) lost a total of 1.753.941.344 units.