Solo Top 05 -[TOT: 10.392.786.892] Alien Octopus [WD-40] VS. ARMADILLO [Bois] (A: 648.023.046, D: -9.744.763.846)

• Here we go, introducing our new player on Cetus, Mr. Alien Octopus, and as well WD-40 Member.

he just wanted to say that after this attack, he does not even recycle DF because he actually doesn't need.

(sorry if colors are missing but i lost the original cr report)

On 23-01-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Alien Octopus [WD-40]

Deathstar 7.408

Defender ARMADILLO [Bois]

Battleship 17
    Solar Satellite 426
    Deathstar 133
    Rocket Launcher 1.170.017
    Light Laser 1.190.017
    Heavy Laser 191.017
    Gauss Cannon 21.017
    Ion Cannon 10.017
    Plasma Turret 10.033
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Alien Octopus [WD-40]

Deathstar 7.392 ( -16 )

Defender ARMADILLO [Bois]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 1.831.571 Crystal and 468.275 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 160.000.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 9.742.464.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 447.459.000 metal and 358.264.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 2.299.846 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 367.459.000
    Crystal: 296.095.771
    Deuterium: -15.531.725
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 648.023.046 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -6.909.061.500
    Crystal: -2.358.997.071
    Deuterium: -476.705.275
    The defender(s) lost a total of 9.744.763.846 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

Edited 2 times, last by Synaptic ().

• Great figth....

You and Tot made this uni meaningless. What your two are doing is a picture of ogama. Mastercard, cheating and boting.

There is no trace of the ogame we played, older players certainly remember....

I've given up on ogama a lot of times, but this is definitely my last uni. Tot tore up this uni and you just finished it off.

• Pusher, you want fame here? What a sick mind! GJ4GO. You destroyed this uni. that duty is not for you.

Why do you call him pusher?

he just bought resources with DM as much as he can... he can a lot, he purchased a lot.

this is legal, DM is sell legally by the GameForge.

He ruined the game?

Maybe who introduced DM inside this game ruined it. ;)

this kind of play-style is a big lesson for all of us.

• Great figth....

You and Tot made this uni meaningless. What your two are doing is a picture of ogama. Mastercard, cheating and boting.

I've given up on ogama a lot of times, but this is definitely my last uni. Tot tore up this uni and you just finished it off.

Abysmal times.

You are respectable player. When you quit, it would benefit this community if you stay active on board and advocate changes that's needed.

Interesting showcase of power play attacker.

Defender i hope you have plan for this situations , so it's not like Quasar.

• Great figth....

You can cry all you want. This guy used DM,bought it trough gameforge. Crying wont help cuz game is set that way. Tot on the other hand used bots,thats just sad. Even if its kinda same at the end,Aliens way is legal trough game rules. We are all angry about DM system,but esentially its p2w game...

Damn those turtles !!!

• so what, if he wants to spent tons of money on dead uni let it be :D I mean he is not proving anything anyway, he can crash all of us and he is still a noob who builded his account with money :D it is as it is, he is not the first nor the last :) let him enjoy being nr.1 no reason to blame, he can spent his money however he wants :)

enjoy rl arma

• guys, lets quit with the accusations. stay on topic of thread will be closed.

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• so what, if he wants to spent tons of money on dead uni let it be :D I mean he is not proving anything anyway, he can crash all of us and he is still a noob who builded his account with money :D it is as it is, he is not the first nor the last :) let him enjoy being nr.1 no reason to blame, he can spent his money however he wants :)

enjoy rl arma

my point exactly. Both he and "he who must not be named" are basicslly same thing. Id be happy too if we had old school game. Those were good times. Anyway, gg

Damn those turtles !!!

• Armand S

Changed the title of the thread from “Solo Top 02 -[TOT: 10.392.786.892] Alien Octopus [WD-40] VS. ARMADILLO [Bois] (A: 648.023.046, D: -9.744.763.846)” to “Solo Top 05 -[TOT: 10.392.786.892] Alien Octopus [WD-40] VS. ARMADILLO [Bois] (A: 648.023.046, D: -9.744.763.846)”.