Players are really confused about the event activating time

• It just said starting from midnight......well, does it mean CET or server time?

As we tested, it actually started from server time 10am (local time) , which was CET 3am.

Oooop, it really makes players confused.

Do you know players sacrificed their sleep and waited for a couple hours until it happened.

Please and please, make these things easier for players, it will be very thankful. :zerostars:

• Yes I have noticed that as well. They say midnight but in reality the event only starts 3 hours after midnight. So overall you get (48-3=45 hours) for moon event and not the full 48 hours. It's false advertising if you ask me.

• Generally, events have been broken for at least 18 months, if not 2 years +.. something GF still haven't bothered to fix.

Usually they need the server restart to "remind" them to start.

For some servers (like over at .us where I also play) it often means that we have to wait 6-8 hours for the event to actually start.

I often wonder if Germany has an advertising standards agency like the UK does..

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• It's sad that people need to rely on "knowledge of bugs" not to get screwed in this game. There will always be someone who is not aware of this and will spend dark matter during cashback event, only to realize later that they are not going to get any cashback.

• As we tested, it actually started from server time 10am (local time) , which was CET 3am.

Events generally start after server reset, which is at 3am CET. In DE events are announced to start after server reset, I don't know why that's not done in all communities by now.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

• I often wonder if Germany has an advertising standards agency like the UK does..

In DE events are announced to start after server reset, I don't know why that's not done in all communities by now.

Kewlness, can you tell us is it the same department or person handling advertisement for all community ?

( I don't want a name of person, I don't want anyone having problems at work )

That is if it's ok to share this information about business structure.

It's odd to not have it in sync after 2 years

Maybe this can be looked into simultaneously with this issue to save time.

Adds cover the login screen

• Kewlness, can you tell us is it the same department or person handling advertisement for all community ?

They all get the information from GF, then mostly the GAs schedule the posts.

It's just that the GAs in DE adapted to the situation and added a note that the event starts after server reset, because it's been broken like that for like 2 years now.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord